[Guide] iOS 6.1.3 Semi Untethered Jailbreak On iPhone 4/3GS and iPod Touch 4G
Redsn0w can be used to jailbreak the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, or iPod Touch 4G semi-untethered, but you need to do last two steps everytime you reboot.This is a pretty easy jailbreak method and works for Mac and Windows users. Please read all instructions carefully and make sure you do your research before attempting this jailbreak method.
Now, lets get started, follow the procedures carefully.
- Download Redsn0w 0.9.10b5, extract it, and then run it.
- Download iOS 6.0 firmware for your device.
- Now Enter DFU Mode and Connect your iPhone or iPod Touch to your computer via USB.
- Open Redsn0w, click Extras -> Select IPSW and then select the iOS 6.0 firmware for your device.
- Now navigate back to the Redsn0w start screen, click Jailbreak and hit Continue (make sure Install Cydia is checked).
- Redsn0w will completes the process and your device is now jailbroken.
To use it, you need to complete the two steps below, every time you reboot your device.
- Open Redsn0w, go to Extras -> Select IPSW and then select the iOS 6.0 firmware for your device.
- Now select Just boot and wait for the Redsn0w to finish the process and reboot.
Last edited by febycv; 09-29-2013 at 06:28 AM.
Tags for this Thread