welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to design your own themes??

How to design your own themes??

Someone who knows about folder layouts and pixel sizes for different UI images should post all their knowledge.

Device
    HTC HD2 and iPhone 3GS
    How about trying this site for newbies. Click here! or if you need more help creating your own themes and icons let me know.

wow thanks this is great for me. Cause im good with Photoshop and illustrator, not so good with file layouts for the packages haha. But wait, i still need to resize all my designs for different icons and ui images for this to work right? anywhere i can get a list for all the different specs?

Device
    HTC HD2 and iPhone 3GS
    Quote Originally Posted by RayzorBoriqua280 View Post
    wow thanks this is great for me. Cause im good with Photoshop and illustrator, not so good with file layouts for the packages haha. But wait, i still need to resize all my designs for different icons and ui images for this to work right? anywhere i can get a list for all the different specs?
    size for icons is 65x65.

oh i found it thanks, its on codethemed too. but it doesnt have like dialer theme options and what. i want to do a full system theme. Any tips for the rest of my them, dialer, SMS, possibly a keboard, etc.

Device
    HTC HD2 and iPhone 3GS
    Quote Originally Posted by RayzorBoriqua280 View Post
    oh i found it thanks, its on codethemed too. but it doesnt have like dialer theme options and what. i want to do a full system theme. Any tips for the rest of my them, dialer, SMS, possibly a keboard, etc.
    if you want to make a complete theme then you'll need photoshop and extract a theme from your phone by SSH. Click Here!
    Follow Me on:

I know how to SSH but what do i have to do to get a complete theme to work, I can just drag all the UI images into one folder and it will work?

Device
    HTC HD2 and iPhone 3GS
    No, the easiest way is to download a complete theme from cydia then extract it to your pc and use it to make ur own.
    Follow Me on:

LOL!, wow i never thought of that.............................................. ...........I feel slow. wow thank you so much! haha

Device
    HTC HD2 and iPhone 3GS
    Don't use someone else work, make ur own them and only use the theme you extract it as template.
    Follow Me on:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast