welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iPhone 5 Themes/Apps

Device
    Iphone 5, HTC Evo

iPhone 5 Themes/Apps

Just starting off in the Jailbreak World with my iPhone 5. I have had my i5 for a few months now finally jail broke it a couple days ago. I had a Rooted HTC Evo before i bought my i5, so im not to new to themeing. What are some apps that i should look for to make it my i5 even better. Also themes that go great with the i5. i see a lot of themes and apps that work with older iPhones but not with the i5. Thanks in advance for all your contributions!
    Last edited by rodrap50; 02-06-2013 at 06:22 PM.

iPhone 5 Themes/Apps

iTheme is best theme. It has become a universal app. And designed for both iPhone and iPad. There is a Lock Screen and Home Screen. You can change them whenever you want.

NIke Free Run 2 Sko Danmark PekUvw

Welcome to hyour new Outlook.com inbox

As promised, your Hotmail account has been upgraded to Outlook.com. All of your email and other text from your Hotmail account are relieve here, and your email address as not changed.

Sponsor a walk—guard against the video on the spot on to settle palsy-walsy aware with your trendy inbox.
    Outlook.com tips—know the top rated tips and tricks based on feedback from millions of Outlook.com users.
    Mesh your inbox; we sent you an email—we’ll give someone a piece of one's mind you all around Outlook.com's marked features.

Device
    iPhone 4S
    I'd recommend the following apps:
    - Springtomize2 (tons of possibilities with this)
    - Winterboard (if you like to change the appearance of your phone)
    - Flex (if you are a more advanced JBer, you can make your own tweaks and adjustments to any app on your phone)

There are a lot more, but these are the ones from the top of my head. enjoy.

I recently bought iPhone 5 which is really impressive and beautiful smartphone that provide great features and functions which are outstanding. As per the iPhone 5 themes and apps concern i am preferred with iTunes store. iTunes is the finest place to get iPhone themes and apps.

iPhone 5 Themes/Apps

iTheme is best. Its a universal app and is compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. In this you can edit each theme to make it your own.

iPhone Mobile phone has many features like a theme/application. iTheme is designed for both iPhone and iPad. it's is a Lock Screen and Home Screen. You can change them whenever you want. Springtomize2 (tons of possibilities with this) and also skype(voice calling anywhere in world).

iPhone 5 Themes/Apps

@rodrap50 I would recommend you to choose the app or theme which really need on your iPhone 5 of your choice. Apart you can also also check here http://www.ithemesky.com/ and to get more apps check the iPhone application developers who build iPhone apps
    Last edited by SiennaAmelia81; 01-25-2014 at 08:05 AM.

If you want to get the best I phone apps then you don't have to find anymore just simply go at newiphonemobileapps.wordpress.com/ you will find here latest I phone and mobile apps.

If you want get the best iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android application simply go throw Mobile Application Development | Appschopper we will find much more mobile application.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast