Transfer Files between iPhone and iPad Wirelessly
Some people ask me for help: I have an iPhone and my friend has an iPad. We would like to share some of our pictures and videos with each other. But we don’t have USB cable at hand. How can we achieve this purpose without any cable?
Traditionally, you need iTunes and USB cable to transfer photos and videos between iPhone and iPad. Since you don’t get the USB cable, iTunes won’t take effects. In this case, I will recommend you use iPhone WiFi Transfer. With this app, there is no need to use any USB cable. But WIFi network is necessary. And make sure the two iOS devices connected to the same WiFi network.
I will show the usage of this nice app in details. Hope it can give you some help.
1.Download and install iPhone WiFi Transfer on iPhone and iPad. It is available on the App Store named Wireless Transfer App. You need to pay once only and install it to multiple iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod). Make sure your iPhone and iPad are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2.Run the apps on iPhone and iPad.
3. Tap the “Send” button on your iPhone, select “send photos & videos to iPod/iPhone/iPad” and then select photos or videos.
4. Tap the “Receive” button on your iPad. Then you will find the device name of your iPhone.
5. Choose your iPhone. All photos and videos you selected in your iPhone will ready to be downloaded to your iPad.
6. Create a new album or select an existing album and touch the “Download” button to start the transfer.
7. Open the “Photos” app in your iPad and you will find all the photos and videos downloaded from your iPhone.
On the contrary, you also can transfer photos and videos from iPad to iPhone. Its process is much similar to the above. You can have a try. If there is some requirement, I will show you later.
If both of them are jailbroken, u can also use WiFi functionality of iFile app which can download from Cydia. It's easy and so useful.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tried your method and found it is very slow to transfer files from iPhone to iPad, it took my two hours to transfer movies from iPhone to iPad, but I use app to transfer iPhone music to Mac first, then sync to iPad, it is so fast.
Originally Posted by Elainezhao
Useful, I would try these steps to transfer the bulk data stored on iPhone with the iPad, it helps in such a way. Is this can be achieved through any other software or do you have a code related to that any of the iOS app development did with, if so please do share with me.
Last edited by SiennaAmelia81; 01-25-2014 at 08:03 AM.
Tags for this Thread