welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 7. How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone Mac & Win

7. How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone Mac & Win

I'm very happy to share my experience with yours ,Today.an increasing number of iPhone products were purchased,iPhone product updates faster and faster.but there have some problem about it.Such as How can We Recover/Regain Data from iTunes Backup?How to Recover Data from iTunes on Mac? How to Retrieve Deleted/Lost Text/SMS Messages/ Photos/ Contacts /from iPhone? How to Recover Call History/logs / Notes/ Videos on iPhone 3GS/4/4s/5 for Mac & Windows? How to Recover Deleted Safari Bookmarks/ Voice Memos on iPhone?

I used Coolmuster iPhone backup extractor app to restore my lost data, it really works perfectly for my iPhone and iPad.

PS: It is highly recommend to regularly backp your iPhone contacts to computer in order to delete again by accident, try this guide: how to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer.
    Last edited by Kateasaly; 08-19-2014 at 02:39 AM.

If you have ever synced your iPhone with iTunes on computer, Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor is a good iPhone Data Recovery program can help you recover lost or deleted iPhone data from iTunes Backup files. It offers you the fast & simple-to-use way to extract and recover your iPhone data such as video, photo, camera roll, voicemail, Message, contact, note, calendar event, call history, voice memo, Safari bookmark and App Data etc from iTunes Backup. Easy to use software and no technical knowledge required.
    Last edited by TomCorre; 12-26-2013 at 12:50 AM.

Recover your contacts from iTunes
    1. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
    2. Open iTunes.
    3. If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.
    4. Otherwise, Control-click on your iPhone under DEVICES in the left menu.
    5. Select Restore From Backup...
    6. Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.

Haven't backup? Try Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery program!

Device
    iPhone 4S
    iCloud spikes others.

iStonsoft is a best data recovery application/software for iPad/iPhone/iPod. This application is really work properly..

You can use backup trans software to recover your lost contacts, text messages for your iPhone. Well this has been well explained in the forum oreilly . check the links below

How To Recover Iphone Contacts And Sms After Upgrade To Ios 7 - O'Reilly Forums

The Use Guide To Recover Deleted Sms Messages On Iphone - O'Reilly Forums

+ Reply to Thread