welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sadly, How can I recover my lost text message from my iPhone 4?

Sadly, How can I recover my lost text message from my iPhone 4?

I have a lot of text message stored in my iPhone 4, but yesterday, I pressed the wrong button and my entire text message was deleted, very sadly. There are many import text message that stored for 1 year. I hope to recover them backup, I tried many data recovery tool, but it won’t recognize my iPhone 4, why and how can I recover my sms? If there any other tool can help? Thanks.

PS: hello, thanks for your help, I have purchased iStonsoft iPhone/iPad/iPod data recovery tool, it works and all of my text messages were recovered, really powerful! this is the article:
    How to recover deleted text messages from iPhone 4/4s/5
    How to Recover sms messages from iPhone 5
    Last edited by Jimes118; 09-18-2014 at 04:25 AM.

Device
    iPhone 4, AppleTV 2, new iPad
    Was the last updated to the cloud before you erased your messages? If so your SMS should be stored in there.
    Make sure to follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or add us to your circles on Google+ to be the first to hear about breaking iPhone news, tips, hacks, and more!

Did you backup your data? If so, you can try Vibosoft iTunes backup extractor to recover your lost data from your iTunes backup. http://www.vibosoft.com/itunes-data-...y-windows.html
    Last edited by lindacoffice; 06-27-2013 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lindacoffice View Post
    Did you backup your data? If so, you can try Vibosoft iTunes backup extractor to recover your lost data from your iTunes backup. vibosoft.com/itunes-data-recovery-windows.html
    Hello, thank you for recommending a app, but I found it is not the same app according to its guide:
    Recover Deleted Text Message from iPhone 4/4s/5 or iTunes Backup
    retrieve lost SMS from iPhone
    Last edited by Jimes118; 08-20-2014 at 04:08 AM.

Here is a method i have tried and it works well:
    howto-backup-iphone.com/knowledge/how-to-recover-deleted-text-messages-from-iphone.html

recover-files-from-itunes-backup.png

it is really sorry to hear about that you have deleted you precious text messages by accident, it has happened to me recently, and i found a good solution, here i will introduce it to you , hope this kind of SMS Recovery software can help you indeed. with the help of the iPhone SMS Recovery software, which is a tool for iPhone users to retrieve the deleted messages, you can get them back in few steps. There are two popular and useful ways to make it. One way is that you can recover the messages from iPhone directly. The other way is that you can restore messages from iTunes backup, only if you have made the backup.

To recover messages from backup back to your iphone, try a program called Backuptrans.

As a matter of fact, there are two ways for you to recover your deleted data from iPhone.
    1.You need a third-party tool to directly scan and recover data from your iPhone.
    2.If you've synced your iPhone with iTunes, you also can regain your deleted data by extracting your iTunes backup file.
    You can follow this tutorial to recover iPhone 5 data easily:how to recover iPhone 4S data.
    I Suggest you backup your data on iTunes or iCloud so that you can recover data you wanted next time.

If you sync your iPhone with iTunes every once in a while, there’s a strong chance that the last backup that iTunes took of your iPhone has those special messages that you want back. In case you regularly backup your iPhone with iTunes, you probably retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone. However, if you have no backup of the messages, you can also recover them with the help of Tenorshare iPhone data recovery. You can have a try!
    Last edited by Donnalewis; 09-11-2013 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimes118 View Post
    I have a lot of text message stored in my iPhone 4, but yesterday, I pressed the wrong button and my entire text message was deleted, very sadly. There are many import text message that stored for 1 year. I hope to recover them backup, I tried many data recovery tool, but it won’t recognize my iPhone 4, why and how can I recover my sms? If there any other tool can help? Thanks.

You can try Myjad iTunes Backup Extractor, it is a powerful software specially designed for iTunes backup file recovery which enables you to extract and recover lost or deleted photos, videos, contacts, SMS/MMS, call records, voicememos, calendars, notes and Safari bookmarks.

I have tried to recover photos from my iPhone5 before. It worked really great!
    You can have a shot!

Good luck dude!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast