welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Anyway to clear an application cache?

Unhappy something weird in instagram

ok, a friend of mine asked me to get into her instagram account quickly from my iphone (we were just next to each other, so it only took one minute) he logged in, logged out...ok.
    I logged into my account, everthing worked normal on my account, and suddenly i get notifications like her "inst account" is still working, like let's say (one of her friends just made a comment) and iwas like...wtf?!....when i clicked into the notification, nothings appear...Just my instagram...and i was sent another notification clearly for her....What is happening?...and is there a way to get rid of that from my iphone?...i already tried by uninstalling the app and then reinstalling and ....again i received another notification for her. Can somebody help me?

Device
    iPod Touch 5th Gen
    If your device is jailbroken you can use iCleaner to clear out application caches. Also make sure you logout of instagram too.

i am sorry but it doesnt help me

I dont want to be rude, i appreciate your attempt but i mean can you tell me your opinion, why is my phone still receiving her notifications like her instag. is still working in the background?....I mean what could it happen? I know with fb if somebody tries to get into your account, you automatically will receive an email saying you that somebody logged in to your account. But on instagram?....Please i urgently need help to know what and why is happening, even after i deleted the app and downloaded again, what i did after that was unloading an app called iDelete (supposedly delete caches) so since i installed it i havent received any of her notifications but...i dont know if...1. It is because it really worked or 2.There is not much going on on her account so i havent received a notification YET,and the app didnt work 100%.
    Now what i am doing on my desperation is "restoring my iphone" with itunes. You think with this last procedure it is gonna dissapear this turmoil?.
    Please i need help inmediately.

Thank you.

do you have a try with PhoneClean? it can help you clear app cache files on your iPhone both with and without jailbreak
    youtube.com/watch?v=4ILHNHJvJkA
    przybilla20 likes this.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lamb79 View Post
    do you have a try with PhoneClean? it can help you clear app cache files on your iPhone both with and without jailbreak
    youtube.com/watch?v=4ILHNHJvJkA
    Great with this PhoneClean!

To permanently delete photo,video and other files on iPhone,you can use a iPhone data eraser,there are some iPhone data eraser software in the market, but few can be completely and permanently delete the data on iPhone, even if data has been cleared, some professional iPhone data recovery software can recover them later.

Read the use guide how to clear up App Caches on iPhone and speed up the slow iPhone

How to Free Up Space on Your iPhone
    Last edited by sweetcyl; 01-03-2016 at 02:58 AM.

Once you complete the backup, go back to your iPhone. Tap “Settings” -> “General” -> “Reset”. Select “Erase All Content and Settings” and tap “Erase iPhone” to confirm. You will see an Apple logo and a progress bar during the data removal process. Once completed, all the data on your iPhone are erased.
    To clear an application cache on iPhone,you can use a professional iOS Data Eraser,it can help you wipe all application cache permanently without recovery

Read more: Delete iPhone data without restore factory setting
    Last edited by sweetcyl; 01-03-2016 at 02:56 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12