welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How to: Get SHSH blobs through Cydia

Device
    iPhone 4, AppleTV 2, new iPad
    If the blobs were save they are yours because they are unique to each device, use iFaith to download them from Cydia and stitch them to an ipsw.
    Make sure to follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or add us to your circles on Google+ to be the first to hear about breaking iPhone news, tips, hacks, and more!

Quote Originally Posted by J03Y4G View Post
    If the blobs were save they are yours because they are unique to each device, use iFaith to download them from Cydia and stitch them to an ipsw.
    thanks so much,and thanks for quick reply

Device
    iPhone 4 & 3GS iOS 6.1.3 Old Boot fully untethered
    Quote Originally Posted by rontlit View Post
    Hey guys.... you guys blow me away with how much you really know about all this shit....but can someone tell me cause im just a stoner and cant find or dont know what too look for..... I
    Tell us what you would like to do?

Quote Originally Posted by ukassassin View Post
    Hi, im kinda new at this also,I just want to know..I have used tinyumbrella to grab my shsh blobs from cydia, I started with ios 5.0.1 in about 2012.
    Then Jailbroke my iphone 4 using redsnow, I have recently updated to 6.1.3,and Like a idiot forgot to save my shsh blob !!! anyway,I want to downgrade. Cydia has given me
    7 shsh files ranging from 5.0.1 right upto 6.1.3 . What I would like to know is 1) how do I know these belong to my iphone4 ? and 2) is it going to work ?
    thanks in advance
    you can dump your 6.1.3 blobs to cydia with ifaith. Apple are still signing that firmware so you can still get them.

To make sure you get only the blobs from your phone follow below:

With tiny umbrella please make sure, in the advanced tab, that the 'get SHSH from Cydia' is unticked. Then run the phone through again. That way you should only get the blobs from your phone.

Downgrading should not be a problem as long as you have the right blobs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123