welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: An advanced Siri Server proxy with Facebook Twitter and Stocks

Does anyone monitor this thread or what???? I want my phone to go back to the way it was!!! How do I put it back?

Device
    iPhone 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sastuto View Post
    Does anyone monitor this thread or what???? I want my phone to go back to the way it was!!! How do I put it back?
    Go to cydia and uninstall spire

I have an iphone 3gs running ios 5.0.1, installed spire, entered the correct url and certificate, but siri just sits there and does nothing. I have enabled/re-enabled siri, rebooted several times, but when I say "connect", it just sits there and does nothing, just the illumination going around the mic icon. When I installed spire a while back, at least I was getting the can't help you right now message.

Device
    iPhone 4S
    wordjelly ‏@wordjelly
    A word out to everyone. Say Call me (anything) to tell siri what to call you new features very soon.Something even more special

I tried it and it worked like a charm!
    Last edited by asj2583; 05-17-2012 at 02:23 AM.

You could always connect to iTunes and restore, that should take care of it for sure.

Device
    iPhone 4S
    @kenboyles72 - make sure the proxy address has https: // and not http :// as just this little mistake will not make it work...

Quote Originally Posted by PeteSeiler2010 View Post
    You could always connect to iTunes and restore, that should take care of it for sure.
    I dont want to lose my jailbreak though.... People should be warned, Once you install this you will have to restore your phone and lose your jailbreak to get your normal Siri back! I have tried uninstalling Sprie and completely cleared it from my phone.... and somehow its still there! I have tried everything to get rid of it.... and nothing! So once you install it... Its there for good!!!

I dont want to lose my jailbreak though.... People should be warned, Once you install this you will have to restore your phone and lose your jailbreak to get your normal Siri back! I have tried uninstalling Sprie and completely cleared it from my phone.... and somehow its still there! I have tried everything to get rid of it.... and nothing! So once you install it... Its there for good!!!
    Oh I hear ya , just thought I would throw in my two cents.

Device
    iPhone 5 32GB
    Quote Originally Posted by asj2583 View Post
    wordjelly ‏@wordjelly
    A word out to everyone. Say Call me (anything) to tell siri what to call you new features very soon.Something even more special

I tried it and it worked like a charm!
    If your in the development (or not) the "tell Siri what to call you" is stock.
    Let me know I helped by hitting the like button!

Ask me about my private themes repo!

Follow me and iPD on Twitter!

If you have a question for me, please use the visitor messages on my profile or Twitter instead of sending PMs, thank you(:

Thank you so much, it was very easy to setup and start using! Worked perfectly the very first time!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast