welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: An advanced Siri Server proxy with Facebook Twitter and Stocks

I have a couple of questions. Now I have tried a few methods of installing siri ending with the same result, with siri saying"I'm sorry but I can't take any request" or "something is wrong, and I can't answer your question". What I'm wondering is could a tweak or app that I installed from cydia interfere with siri? I notice when I installed spire, it uninstalled my "Metro 8" theme from dreamboard. Also I'm wondering could the fact that I'm using a tethered jail break be the problem?
    Last edited by hellfish; 04-30-2012 at 08:01 PM.

[n] update
    :fixed server capacity is now 6000 at a time . there were a few memory leaks.
    i looked into the problem and its on my side..will be fixed in a few hours

this would in my expereince happen if you forgot to add the `s` in the https of https://siri.wordjelly.com:4443 . As long as you installed the certificate and added this url correctly nothing should interfere in your usage of siri
    Last edited by rotastrain; 05-01-2012 at 06:33 AM.

I followed the info to the T... and still and getting the " I'm really sorry about this BS" Something defiantly wrong here! Please help! and thank you very much !

no problem i understand the agony. . maybe reboot and try .. the server is up and people are connected .. has to be a phone issue

OK, what is the way to make it go back to the way it was? I connected just fine, but it seems that you cant say the same things as you would the normal siri. I said " find a dog store" Siri says " I couldn't understand you, please say help before a command to hear a list of options" I just want it to go back the way it was! I uninstalled the spire, reboot the phone... removed the trusted certif. But now it wont work! Siri says she cant take any requests. Someone please help!

are you using a iphone4 or a iphone 4s

Quote Originally Posted by rotastrain View Post
    are you using a iphone4 or a iphone 4s
    Iphone 4S, Come on siri....work girl !

For the record, This thing is all messed up! It doesn't recognized anything anymore! All the Siri commands are gone! The phone understands what I'm saying... but doesn't follow anything you tell it ! Look at this video!

Hi. I am using an iPhone4 5.1 Tethered Jailbreak and since this is iOS 5.1 I installed Spite. Siri recognises what i say but it does not respond to any of my commands. How do I fix it? Is it because this is not compatible in 5.1 or...?

Thanks..

nice work good job

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast