welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: iOS 5.0.1 jailbreak/unlock using these Custom ipsw files

can't seem to download from filesonic, collarboratio file, need membership to download

Device
    iPhone 4
    great write up

Anyone can download the iPhone 3GS OLD boot Rom custom iOS 5.0.1 build 9A405 ACTIVATED, it says that i have to upgrade my account on filesonic.

I have done the update, but forgotten to put an activated rom, so know it ask me to activate, with this rom, can i overwrite the previous one?

Device
    iPhone 4, AppleTV 2, new iPad
    Yes you can re-restore to an already activated rom just make sure you pwn in DFU.

Hey guys, I have a iPhone 4 running 5.0.1 and 3.0.03 and for some reason I can get into dfu, but the dfu drivers don't install. Any suggestions?

Hello, after tried this with the new custom room activated, now the phone wont start. I had black screen. When enter on Itunes is says that it's in recovery mode.

Whehn i try pull off recovery mode on redsnow it gives me an error that i need to point another ipsw.

Any help?

The problem that i have, that the phone don't boot, could be because i flashed a old bootrom and i saw now on idevice that i have new bootrom?

Device
    motorola photon4g/asus transformer/ipod touch4g
    Hi... i have an iphone 3g from t-mobile and i want to change my carrier,by using this method can i unlock safely?and do i need to download ultrasnow coz i already have thelatest redsnow... im running on ios5.0.1 tnx
    -sent from asus Tf101

Device
    iPhone 4, iPad 2, Samsung Galaxy Note
    Quote Originally Posted by redninja007 View Post
    Hi... i have an iphone 3g from t-mobile and i want to change my carrier,by using this method can i unlock safely?and do i need to download ultrasnow coz i already have thelatest redsnow... im running on ios5.0.1 tnx
    -sent from asus Tf101
    iPhone 3G ???? u mean iPhone 3GS yes u can but remember first use custom ipsw file to upgrade to iOS 5.0.1 and then after that to make it untether download redsn0w.

Hello to you all, can someone help me please?

I have an iPhone 4S , locked, but I don't even know on witch carrier is locked, can someone tell me how to find out on what carrier is locked or if is there any way to activate it?

Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast