welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Push notifications on 4.1 ??

Push notifications on 4.1 ??

hey guys , since i upgraded to 4.1 , i haven't received any push notification ,even though its enabled in the settings , but its just not working , i also installed the " pushdoctor" and " pushfix " from cydia but no use how can i fix this?? any help is appreciated . THX

Problem Fixxed Muhahahahahahahaha

Device
    iPhone 4/Droidx
    You might want to post what you did for others in the forum who might be having the same issue that you did.

-McMex

Quote Originally Posted by mcmexican View Post
    You might want to post what you did for others in the forum who might be having the same issue that you did.

-McMex
    OK, sure why not ..... so for all those who had the "push notification" problem after upgrading to FW 4.1 here's the solution : First of all you should delete all the apps that have the push notification feature ( u can check which apps got this feature by going to settings > Notifications ... and there is a list of the apps that u have to delete in order to solve the problem ) , after uninstalling the apps you should Reboot the device , then u have to go to cydia and install "push doctor" from this source : http://cmdshft.ipwn.me/apt / after rebooting the problem is HISTORY and now u can reinstall all the apps u have delete .
    PS: VERY IMPORTANT before installing the fix all the apps that use the push notification feature SHOULD BE DELETED and to make sure they are all deleted , the "notification" tag in the settings should disappear .

+ Reply to Thread