welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mihovil13

Thread: iPhone accessories from Dealextreme.com

Thumbs up iPhone accessories from Dealextreme.com

Hi!

I just wanted to share a website - www . dealextreme . com (remove spaces)
    (I'm not adversiting, I have nothing to do with DX, just sharing experience)

It's an awesome chinese website like Ebay, but much much cheaper, and shipping is always free. The reason I'm opening this thread is - accessories for the iPhone.

If someone ordered from DX, can he please share his thoughts about that item.

For an example I ordered :

dx.com/p/remax-360-degree-protective-pet-screen-protectors-for-iphone-5-transparent-176164]

REMAX 360 Degree Protective PET Screen Protectors for iPhone 5 (remove spaces in http)-
    it's basically a full transparent skin, you have protectors for the home button, side, screen and back
    Much cheaper than others I found on amazon and Ebay, the only downside is you need a lot of time to apply all the side protectors. Other than that, great stuff!

dx.com/p/super-mini-8-pin-lightning-male-to-micro-usb-female-adapter-for-iphone-5-white-175135

Lightning Male to Micro USB Female Adapter for iPhone 5- very cheap adapter for Lightning connector, I'm pretty sure it's an Apple OEM product but for 2.5$

dx.com/p/usb-sync-data-charging-lightning-cable-for-iphone-5-white-100cm-163395

USB Sync Data / Charging Lightning Cable for iPhone 5 - White (100CM)- I needed an extra USB cable, so I ordered this one, great cable, I'm satisfied with its length (1M), looks the same as the original one but the housing on the normal USB side is a bit bigger which is good for durabilty, best cable for 1.9$

Please share your thoughts about protectors, cases etc. that are good (or bad
    thoitrangbabygap likes this.

I ordered the same since June 14, but until now, I still do not have it.

I ordered stuff from Dealextreme and it never arrived =/

Hey you must try IQI wireless Charger. Its not to market the product but to inform the Iphone users about the great options!

Best Regards,
    Warren Paul, The Phonesalesman Team

+ Reply to Thread