welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: IPhone 4 Case

I use incipio dotties. Pretty good case and costs less than $50
    iPad Wallpapers - Wallpapers for your iPad

Quote Originally Posted by mcmexican View Post
    Are you guys all talking about the same Otterbox case the Defender? Also Kyphur are you the same Kyphur from XDA?

-McMex
    Yes, the Otterbox Defender is the case I'm praising.

Oh yeah and I'm the same Kyphur from XDA...

You can get the Defender on eBay for $27!
    Last edited by kyphur; 12-11-2010 at 09:09 PM.

Anyone checked out these guys? DefaultCase - Enjoy $0.01 iPhone 4, 3G, 3GS Cases. I ordered one a while ago - if you're looking for a simple slim discreet case, not bad for 1cent! But won't be suitable if you're looking for a lot of protection against dropping.

Device
    iPhone 4
    If you want protection and don't mind the bulk, then Otterbox does seem like the way to go. Personally I like more slim cases. For the 3GS I highly recommend iFrogz Luxe cases. For the iPhone 4, I don't care for the iFrogz luxe and have went to iSkin Solo (nice tactile feel to it, and it isn't a lint attractor like silicon cases are).
    mfrazzz
    past chef for Wizard and Kaiser ROMs

Nokia 6620 -> AT&T 8125 (HTC Wizard) -> AT&T Tilt (HTC Kaiser) -> iPhone 3GS -> iPhone 4

I like my cases slim and have easy access to taking it out, since everyone I see wants to see it out of the case. I have the Griffin Reveal and the Case-Mate Pop, the latter is what I am using daily. The Pop is an incredible case.

Another vote for Otterbox. I use them on my husbands 3GS, my iPhone 4 and my iPad. Can't go wrong with the Otterbox! I even used it on my old Leo.

I got a TPU case from eBay it's nice and came with front and back protecters. I'll upload pics of it here in a few minutes when my wife gets off her phone.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk on the Verizon network

If you dont mind the price, you can get a Abee aluminum jacket. Its from Japan, and I would say the real iphone 4 case goes from there.
    They just seem to board the US, and the only place I found is pocomaru.com

Quote Originally Posted by mic_888 View Post
    Anyone checked out these guys? (defaultcase link) I ordered one a while ago - if you're looking for a simple slim discreet case, not bad for 1cent! But won't be suitable if you're looking for a lot of protection against dropping.
    I was wondering about these too. I came across them via an iphone thread on another forum. $5 is mighty tempting. But, I also know the whole you get what you pay for bit too.

I like cases that are sturdy and will protect my phone from any danger. One such case I’d recommend would be sharkeye cases (Google it) . You can find a line of them at sharkeye.com. I’m not sure if they have iPhone 4 cases out yet last time I checked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast