welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: iPhone Bluetooth Headset

Smile iPhone Bluetooth Headset

Every time when Iím in the bus, I find it trouble to answer the phone! I planned to purchase one bluetooth headset! But after the browse of the online shops, I found it a little expensive! I donít think itís worth that much money. After some time, however, I found this an iPhone Bluetooth Headset at Chingtown or something like that by chance, cheap and beautiful, especially the cheap price! I got one and paired it quickly with my phone! Perhaps you will be interested in one feature-it lasts all day at work, more than 12 hours, a long time, right?
    Now Iím glad to receive calls in the bus! Thanks for the convenience the rapid development of science and technology offers.

Device
    iPhone 4s
    Keep watching 1saleaday.com

I just got a blueant q2 for $25

I just find one for you, only $23,just have a look at that: chingtown.com/bp-h900-stereo-bluetooth-headset-black-260-mah.html

see this link
    marware.com/eclipse-iphone4-case-bluetooth-wireless-headset

Thanks you very much news, I think this is a very good headphones low dive deep, clean and plump, elastic and strength, excellent high frequency extension without any fertilizer, delicate and supple.

Wholesale Universal Bluetooth Headset - Stereo two mobile phones Together Using Bluetooth headset for cheap sale | mtmgate.com

universal-bluetooth-headset-stereo-two-mobile-phones-together-using-bluetooth-headset20137811484.jpg

go with iphone parts it will helps you to solve your problem....

Device
    iphone5
    I only take the price under 50$

iPhone Bluetooth is a very useful tools with the help of bluetooth you can transfer any type of data one phone to another mobile phone.

I also use headphones, they helps so much to take our calls. we can easily talked through it. its very good in quality

+ Reply to Thread