Downgrad iPad2 from 6.0 to 5.1...error1604
i have iPad 2 with IOS 6.0, and wanna to downgrade to 5.0.1 cuz of jailbreak
about the shsh blobs, i didn't know about them before, so i was told that without saved shsh blobs for previous IOS of my iPad...then downgrade process can't be done, so i tried to save shsh now for my ipad then suddenly the log was saying that 5.1..5.0.1 were saved in the process, i don't know that was good luck or just mistake, so i did every thing was written in these steps:
1. Download stock iOS 5.1 IPSW.
2. Download redsn0w 0.9.14b2
3. Run redsn0w as administrator in windows.
4. Click Extras button.
5. Click SHSH blobs button.
6. Click Query button to see what blobs Cydia has for device.
7. If Cydia has required blobs, Click Stitch button.
8. Click IPSW button-browse for downloaded 5.1 IPSW file.
9. Click Blobs-Cydia button to stitch remote Cydia stored blobs to IPSW.(or could do local if you have
10. Let Process and finish. It will take a few minutes.
11. Click Back button-Click Pwned DFU to put in pwned DFU mode-follow onscreen instructions.
12. Once in pwned DFU mode, close redsn0w, launch iTunes.
13. iTunes will see device in "recovery" mode. Click Check button.
14. Hold down Shift key, click Restore button. Browse to that stitched IPSW file
you created.Select it.
in the last step after locating my stitched IPSW file it says Preparing iPad for restoring
after while message popup with 1604 error
plz help, and sorry for my poor english
Account Currently Disabled
anyone help ? because I dont know how do this
Your steps were correct, Restore using redsn0w. Use that option in the extra put. If u have ur shsh blobs for that fw it will work