welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By partho123

Thread: Best external iPhone 5 Battery Case - Review

Best external iPhone 5 Battery Case - Review

When I saw this product on Amazon, I was a little skeptical because of its low price compared to other battery cases from Morphie, Powerslate, etc.. But I ordered it anyway hoping that it would be worth my $30. With little expectations, I was overwhelmed when I received this battery case. It’s not the best but it definitely worth the money.

Pros:
    • fashionable battery case that'll give you the most comfort, shape, and security.
    • Maintains the slim-fit and lightweight that the iPhone 5 presents, while bringing extra life to your phone.
    • This battery case includes a battery pack that is lightweight despite its maximum capacity of 2200mAh battery hidden inside an ultra-thin durable casing
    • battery life is more than capable of doubling the battery life of the iPhone 5.
    • extended battery has fully functional set of features including power on/off so you can decide when or when not to have power
    • battery level indication so you can check power remaining at any time
    • pass through syncing so that you don’t need to remove the battery to sync with iTunes.
    • TPU silicon makes it easier for you to remove the phone while giving it security
    • Reasonable Price: $28.99

Cons:
    • Some parts are made from plastic (but that’s what makes it very lightweight.. pretty reasonable)
    No earphone jack. This is similar for most battery cases
    • Generic Brand

As of now these are the only Pros and Cons I realized. I’ll add more if things come up. Thanks

Blue/White: Amazon search: B00ATSRAHO
    Pink/White: Amazon search: B00BBKVWIW

IMG_0316.jpg IMG_0336.jpg
    Last edited by ohmyapple; 02-15-2013 at 01:37 PM.

This battery case are really good.And it will give long life of your phone

Thanks you very much information, I think iphone phone is very good, its shell has a high temperature resistance, low temperature resistance, ozone aging properties and excellent dielectric properties of oil and other media exhibit excellent chemical inertness and other do not have the properties of rubber

+ Reply to Thread