welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Skech Fabric flipper for New ipad

Device
    Iphone 4 /Galaxy nexus

Skech Fabric flipper for New ipad

Hey guys,

So I had the chance to review this new ipad case and its actually pretty cool. The material is super anti slippery, case is thin

The top part is kinda too exposed..that would the only downside of this case

Enjoy!

Thanks for your sharing.I never use this case for my ipad.Perhaps we can try for the effects.

Very interesting.This case is practical.It can protect ipad in a good way.

i got it last week and its been actually really good ..... the material is denim like and really nice ....no scratches will be there .....its good i think ....

An iPad has almost become a necessity in daily activities. It is small light weighted electronic device with functions like we can browse internet, store images, listen to the favorite songs, download videos from youtube and watch movies. Since a good amount is spent in buying an iPad so iPad cases have become a necessity for iPad to protect it from dirt, scratches, bumps, scrapes etc which may decrease its life. Cool iPad cases add beauty to iPad and protect them as well. Like if you are going to travel, it helps in carrying your gadget safely.

IPad 2 cases and iPad 3 cases are the shielding covers that easily defend and perquisite the entire manifestation of the Apple iPad 2. These iPad cases comprise of countless benefits for the big corporate users and as well as for the casual home or daily users. This is the reason that if you have got an Apple iPad 2 then you be ought to buy a defensive case for it too. These types of frills moreover permit the users to make use of their iPad 2 extra efficiently.
    Last edited by Aprils; 04-07-2014 at 03:54 AM.

Here I suggest 2 kinds of cellphone cases:
    1) Leather cell phone cases are of good quality and can last longer than other phone cases. There are many colors available in the market for these leather cases. Red, black and brown are always favored by a lot of people.
    2) If you are fond of swimming, going fishing or rafting in daily life, it is better to buy a waterproof mobile phone case[/URL] which can prevent your precious mobile phone from water in these special occasions. These accessories are mainly made of plastic and they are easy to use. When you want to answer a call, you don't need to take your phone out of the phone cover.

[QUOTE=jasonchen168;50076]Here I suggest 2 kinds of cellphone cases:
    1) Leather cell phone cases are of good quality and can last longer than other phone cases. There are many colors available in the market for these leather cases. Red, black and brown are always favored by a lot of people.
    2) If you are fond of swimming, going fishing or rafting in daily life, it is better to buy a waterproof mobile phone case[/URL] which can prevent your precious mobile phone from water in these special occasions. These accessories are mainly made of plastic and they are easy to use. When you want to answer a call, you don't need to take your phone out of the phone cover.[/Q

Hi, I agree with you It really depends on the type of case we really need for our phones. It can be a leather one or the waterproof one especially for outdoor purposes.

+ Reply to Thread