welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: iPad 3 Battery Cases?

iPad 3 Battery Cases?

As most people expected, the battery of iPad 3 is also no more good than ipad 2, but i really dislike my device stopped when i playing games midway,so if anybody know some good iPad 3 Battery Cases? would you mind to give me some advice? thank you for advanced!

Getting an ipad 3 is not a big deal as you have cool iPad cases available on the Internet for discounts. You can get discounts when buying this amazing device. With technology and features that you have never found in any of the contemporary devices across the globe, the new ipad 3 will not let you sleep. Its diverse features and look would make you forget all the former tablets and phones.

IPad 2 cases and iPad 3 cases are the shielding covers that easily defend and perquisite the entire manifestation of the Apple iPad 2. These iPad cases comprise of countless benefits for the big corporate users and as well as for the casual home or daily users. This is the reason that if you have got an Apple iPad 2 then you be ought to buy a defensive case for it too. These types of frills moreover permit the users to make use of their iPad 2 extra efficiently.

What about this one, 4400mAh external battery with shell and stand, I think it is very useful
    Leather Case & External Battery for iPad 2 & iPad 3 CCA-80230 - TinyDeal
    80230_577779_CCA-80230.jpg

Account Currently Disabled
    Ultra-thin two-color water droplets protective shell thin feel very grateful to you all the news, I really like the ipod phone is nice and soft.

Ipod PC Ultra-Thin Two-Color Water Droplets Protective Shell CASES FOR Iphone 5 at Elewarehouse.com

Ipod-PC-Ultra-Thin-Two-Color-Water-Droplets-Protective-Shell-CASES-FOR-Iphone-5201292518417437.jpg

Thanks for links...
    Last edited by shomy_btc; 03-30-2013 at 05:22 AM.

+ Reply to Thread