How to manage iPod content without iTunes on Mac?
iTunes is seemed to be the inseparable partner for iPod users to manage iPod contents, but today we will introduce you a new tool providing you easier way to manage you iPod and finishing the job beyond iTunes’ capacity.
And a iPod to Mac Transfer software , the new emerged iPod administrator, will help you to manage your iPod contents easily.
The powerfulness of iPod to Mac Transfer all lays as the following:
1.First, download, install and run the software
Download iPod to Mac Transfer software on Softivy.com and run it. Once you connect iPod to Mac, all information about your iPod, such as Type, Capacity, Version, Serial Number, and Format, will be shown on the main interface.
Tip: All functions for iPod are applicable to iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 as well except for the photo management.
2. Manage and transfer contents to iPod without iTunes
1) Before Transfer files, you should connect your iPod or iPhone to Mac first.
2) Open the library/playlist that you want to transfer.
3) Click the “Add Files to iPod” or “Add Folder to iPod” button.
3. Locate the required audio files on the pop-up dialogbox and click “Open” button to import selected files to your iPod.
Step 1. Download, install and run the softwareStep
Step 2. Import music to iPhone without iTunes
Step 3. Locate the required audio files on the pop-up dialogbox and click "Open" button to import selected files to your iPhone library.
Step 4. Edit iPhone Playlist
Tags for this Thread