welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to recover iphone photo??

+1 for iphone backup extractor.

Quote Originally Posted by lindacoffice View Post
    Hey, donít worry. It is possible to recover your deleted text message, doesnít waste time on common hard drive data recovery, since it wonít works for iPhone as iPhone use NAND flash drive, not SSD, therefore, it wonít recognize iOS devices.

I collected two methods to recover lost data from iOS devices:

Method 1: Restore from your iCloud backup
    Restore from your iCloud backup, if you used iCloud to backup your phone, see iCloud: Backup and restore overview, or estore from a backup you made with iTunes on your mac or PC.

Method 2: recover with iPhone sms/data recovery software
    Even the data was deleted from iPhone, but it is still stored in the NAND flash drive, with iPhone data recovery, uses can easily restore deleted data from iPhone, iPod and iPad.

Suggestion: It is highly recommended to have a regular backup for your iPhone in order to minimize youíre lost of iPhone.

Hope my answer helps you!!!

But if I didn't backup my iPhone to iCloud, can I still restore my lost sms?

Device
    iPod Touch 5th Gen
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimes118 View Post
    But if I didn't backup my iPhone to iCloud, can I still restore my lost sms?
    No. If you didn't make a backup you're out of luck.

In fact, there are two ways for you to recover your deleted photos from iPhone. First, you can use a third-party tool to directly scan and recover pictures from your iPhone. Second, if you've synced your iPhone with iTunes, you also can regain your deleted pictures by extracting your iTunes backup file.

Meanwhile, there is also a thing you should pay attention: Turn off your iPhone and don't use it untill you find those photos, and don't sync your iPhone with iTunes, avoiding iTunes backup being updated.

2 solutions to recover iphone lost data--restore iphone SMS,Contact,photos,video,Call History,Notes app,ect from iPhone

1.Recover data from iOS Device
    Scan iOS device directly to find data deleted recently,or data lost due to inaccessible iOS

2.Recover from iTunes Backup File
    Scan iTunes backup files if you deleted data for a long time,failed to recover from iOS device directly,or lost iOS device

Go for iPhone back up tool with iphone 5 iphone 4s iphone 4 and iphone 3GS data recovery . However, you have iTunes for creating backup but it shows errors and is very slow to go with. It is quite easy to handle and uses advanced technique for creating backup. what are you waiting for create backup and easily restore your data.

More infor from: URL= czqsoft.com/detail/Phone-to-Phone-Data-Transfer

There are two soulation for you to recover deleted/lost photos from your iPhone: "Directly scan and recover photos from iPhone", or "Scan and extract your iTunes backup file" to get lost photos back. Next,the following steps will teach you to restore iPhone photos from iTunes backup and recover photos from iPhone directly,use guides:

Code:
    datas-recovery.com/static/recover-photos-from-iphone.html
    If you want recover photos (camera roll, photo library) from iPhone 5/4S/4,you must to use a professional iPhone data recovery,because the SSD Data Recovery Software does not recognize iPhone,even cause potential damage to your iPhone!
    Last edited by drmarcus-mr; 07-10-2013 at 05:47 AM.

one can use data recovery software to recover data from iphone. there are several data recovery software available on internet. some softwares are especially for iphone. easily available and easy to use.
    Last edited by David J. Clark; 07-18-2013 at 04:49 AM.

Hey, check this out:
    howto-backup-iphone.com/knowledge/how-to-recover-lost-iphone-photos.html

Suffered from losing important contacts, photos and other files from your iPhone 4S by improper operations? Dr.Fone (iPhone 4S) will help you get out of the jams instantly.

Watch Video: youtube.com/watch?v=fSBbuB7FkPs
    Last edited by parsons41; 08-09-2013 at 04:19 AM.

Yes, it is possible with the help of a reliable data recovery tool. As in my case when I accidentally deleted my favorite photos from my iPhone I thought I could never got that back. But thanks to iPhone photo recovery software which helped me in recovering my lost photos safely from my iPhone. So I guess you would also be able to recover your deleted videos on iPhone with the help of iPhone data recovery tool.

In order to retrieve deleted photos of iPhone, first of all, you should pay attention that once you deleted your data of iPhone by accident, you'd better not continue operating your iPhone again, since the new data will overwrite the data you have already lost.
    With this idea, you can recover your photo unhurriedly, which means there are chances for you to recover the lost data, you need not worry any more.
    I hope my suggestion can help you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast