welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: recover data directly from iphone 4, is possible??

recover data directly from iphone 4, is possible??

errore iphone.jpghi
    I have a big problem with my iphone 4
    my iphone as a result of contact with water is off and now stays blocked on this attached picture

I don't have a recent backup on PC then I would need to retrieve data directly from iPhone. is possible to do this with free data frecovery programs such RECUVA?

best regard
    biggio

Directly scan and recover data from iPhone 4
    a) Select the device to scan
    b) Enter the DFU mode and then scan your iPhone 4
    c) Preview and recover deleted iPhone photos/videos

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    iphone-mac.com/how-to-recover-deleted-files-from-iphone.html
    Last edited by angusbertford; 01-23-2013 at 08:42 PM.

The following way is good I try this it works
    a) Select the device to scan
    b) Enter the DFU mode and then scan your iPhone 4
    c) Preview and recover deleted iPhone photos/videos

Yes, it is possible!

Though iPhone uses quite a different storage mechanism, still you can recover deleted or lost data (such as text messages, contacts, photos etc) with a third party specific iPhone data recovery software on the computer (which you normally sync with) without iTunes and even without iPhone itself.

Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery works well, however when I had to recover some bits from my own, I found I had to buy it to get my data back. If it can help me recover my files back with that third party scan thing I would be willing to pay and would really appriciate it. I tried and it worked. Thanks God!

By the way, you can get it from any-data-recovery.com
    Last edited by JustinTimber; 01-28-2013 at 02:17 AM.

After you upgrade iphone to iOS6,you need to recover iphone lost data,you can recover directly with backup iTunes from iphone

There are 2 solutions to recover recover iphone 5,ipone 4S,iphone 4,iphone 3GS and ipad ipod lost data--recover iphone SMS messages,Contacts,Photos,Videos,App,calendar, notes, call history and more,2 solutions to recover lost data from iPhone or iTunes

1.Recover data from iOS Device
    Scan iOS device directly to find data deleted recently,or data lost due to inaccessible iOS

2.Recover from iTunes Backup File
    Scan iTunes backup files if you deleted data for a long time,failed to recover from iOS device directly,or lost iOS device

All-in-on iphone&iTues data recovery: Recover iphone lost data computer directly,or recover from iTunes Backup File

Recover iPhone Contacts, Messages,Photos,Videos, Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Message Attachments, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Voice Memos, Reminders and Safari Bookmarks

Recover iPhone lost data from:

URL= recovery-iphone.com

Code:
    recovery-iphone.com

Not sure if it works but you can check your iCould backup.

Device
    iPod Touch 5th Gen
    There's a way to use a SSH ramdisk to get your data back.

1) Download and install the latest version of java

2) Make sure you have iTunes installed. It doesn't have to be the latest, just something that works with your device

3) Download the emergency ssh-rd utility from here: https://github.com/downloads/msftguy..._rd_rev04a.jar

4) Copy it to C:\ (this will make the next step easier)

5) Open up a command prompt. Either by going to your start menu then typing in CMD and hitting enter, or Holding the Windows key and 'R' then tying in cmd and hitting enter

6) A black box with white text should appear

7) Type in this command to start the ssh ramdisk rescue process java -jar C:\ssh_rd_rev04a.jar

8) Put your phone in DFU mode by powering it off then holding down the power button for 3 seconds, then without releasing the power button hold down the home button as well for 10 seconds, then let go of the power button.

9) The ssh-rd should do it's work and if it all goes well it will tell you that you can open up a SSH session to 127.0.0.1 port 2022

10) Download KiTTY from here http://www.downloadbestsoft.com/down...y_portable.exe

11) Open it up and where it says Host Name type in 127.0.0.1 and where it says port type in 2022 and hit enter

12) Login using the username root and the password alpine

13) When you are logged in type in 'mount.sh' and hit enter. This will make the partations on your device readable

14) Use a sftp client, win-scp or filezilla to have access to the files on the device. Use 127.0.0.1 for the host name/ip address and port 2022

15) After you are done do a hard reset and you will need to use redsn0w to kick it out of itunes restore mode

iPhone Data Recovery can help you recover your data from iPhone conveniently! Read the details here:
    ipubsoft.com/iphone-data-recovery/

Hey jennifur Thansk for sharing all about these steps, it's really work to make your data safe and secure.thanks!!!
    Last edited by David J. Clark; 08-20-2013 at 02:50 AM.

When you came across this case, you should be careful to recover your iPhone 4.
    recovery-android.com/recover-iphone-ipad-ipod-data.html
    1. Fish your iPhone out of the water as quickly as possible.
    2. Dry it off with a towel or something similar. If it is still on, turn it off immediately. Note: running power through wet electronics can damage them beyond repair.
    3. Remove the battery, SIM card etc off the phone. If possible, remove the rear glass panel too. Apple uses two special 5-point Pentalobe screws to secure the back.
    4. Grab a bowl and fill it with uncooked rice or you can also put your iPhone 5 in with a bunch of silica packets.
    5. Bury the iPhone in a bowl of rice and cover it up.
    6. Last step is: wait day or two.
    After this, you may check your iPhone 4, if it is damaged, you should recover the lost data from iPhone, it may be recover, if you are lucky.
    Last edited by howardfiona; 11-26-2013 at 01:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast