welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can I recover my iphone frpm a factory reset?

Can I recover my iphone frpm a factory reset?

Hi All

my iphone was accidentally factory reset (not backed up of course!) and I have lost a lot of pictures.

My question : can these files be recovered?

Thanks

Simon

Device
    iPhone 5
    Has the device ever been backed up to your computer? If so, you may be able to find the media in previous backups. But if not im afraid your pics are gone
    Follow me on Twitter @ChasingEmil

Or Follow iPD on Twitter, Facebook, or Google+ to be the first to hear about breaking iPhone news, tips, hacks, and more!

How about Wondershare Dr Fone ... anybody have any experience with the app??

plugging the phone into your computer and opening iTunes which should start the backup process straight away. After you restore your iPhone(iphone-mac.com/how-to-recovery-photo-video-and-music-from-iphone.html) to factory settings you will be able to retrieve all this data.
    Last edited by angusbertford; 01-23-2013 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by just wannit 2 werk View Post
    How about Wondershare Dr Fone ... anybody have any experience with the app??
    Yes,This Wondershare Dr Fone can help you Recover iPhone Contacts, Messages,Photos,Videos, Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Message Attachments, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Voice Memos, Reminders and Safari Bookmarks

I Free download this iOS Data Recovery from:

Code:
    z0download.com/detail/iPhone-iPad-iPod-Data-Recovery
    After you upgrade iphone to iOS 9,you need to recover iphone lost data,you can recover directly with backup iTunes from iphone

There are 2 solutions to recover iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus,iphone 5,ipone 4S,iphone 4,iphone 3GS and ipad ipod lost data--recover iphone SMS messages,Contacts,Photos,Videos,App,calendar, notes, call history and more,2 solutions to recover lost data from iPhone or iTunes

1.Recover data from iOS Device
    Scan iOS device directly to find data deleted recently,or data lost due to inaccessible iOS

2.Recover from iTunes Backup File
    Scan iTunes backup files if you deleted data for a long time,failed to recover from iOS device directly,or lost iOS device

URL= z0download.com/useguides/How-to-Recover-iPhone-Lost-Data-after-Update-to-iOS-9

Read more:

how to recover data from iPhone 6s iPhone 6 directly

URL= z0download.com/useguides/Recover-Lost-Data-from-iPhone-Directly
    Last edited by loveqjaven; 01-02-2016 at 06:05 AM.

I will recommend you to try wondershare's dr phone

For restore your iPhone go to factory setting and connect it to your Mac or PC and open iTunes. Whe iTunes will open then select your iPhone list on the right hand side of your iPhone screen.When you find and selcect the iPhone the screen will display a picture of it with several options. One of those is restore click it this method will work about 99%.

If you lost all of your iPhone data after restore to factory settings, you can choose to restore the whole content by using iTunes, because there is no data on your iPhone now. If only part of the data is lost and you don't want to erase what you have now, you need a third-party tool to help. iTunes doesn't allow you to restore data selectively, after all.

i think wonder share would be great to back up your lost files

If you want to collect your lost data than have lot's of softwares are available on market. please i would suggest go for those kind of sites and download it.
    Last edited by jennycommer; 05-23-2013 at 06:01 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast