welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How would I go about selling an iPhone 5?

How would I go about selling an iPhone 5?

Thinking of using my upgrade to get and iP5 then selling it to get a Nexus 4. I heard I have to activate it before selling it, is this true?

I will pay you with a smile and a hand full of dirt and mud

I am aware that is all they are worth, but that doesn't answer my question lol

Well they are worth only what someone is willing to pay. With the fiscal cliff and new Great Depression on Tuesday I predict your iPhone and all phone will be worthless as the dollar will be worthless and china will collect by taking over america

Device
    iPhone 5
    There's a number of different places online that you can sell it to get to alot more than what you payed. Ebay being one of them. As for the activation question, i'm not too sure, but either way it's a pretty quick thing to do if you have to
    Follow me on Twitter @ChasingEmil

Or Follow iPD on Twitter, Facebook, or Google+ to be the first to hear about breaking iPhone news, tips, hacks, and more!

Well again you can ask $1200 for one but that does not mean you will ever get it. It is only worth what someone is willing to pay. I am only willing to pay a smile and a handful of dirt and some mud

I've sold iPhones on eBay, Amazon, and craigslist. Amazon was probably the easiest and most profitable.

Craigslist was the worst because of a scam that involved $400 in counterfeit bills. Definitely get a counterfeit bill detector if you decide to go the craigslist route.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by NoL1m1tZ View Post
    Thinking of using my upgrade to get and iP5 then selling it to get a Nexus 4. I heard I have to activate it before selling it, is this true?
    What carrier are you on? I have a Nexus 4 and am looking for a IP5 for my girlfriend.

+ Reply to Thread