welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: iPhone 5 Connection issues?

iPhone 5 Connection issues?

So i have an iPhone 5 with issues connecting to the data network on sprint... I saw that there were a few quick fixes that work with some iphone 5's but not all of them and none of them worked on mine. Is there anything maybe you guys can suggest here that might help my issue? I've gone to sprint and they say it's apple. Went to apple and they say it's sprint. If i can't get it fixed is there anyway my Apple Care+ will get me a replacement because of the issue?

Had the same problem and so did a few others. Everyone suggests that I move to Verizon. The problem is with sprint.

I donīt have connection issu but with light on my screen. What do you thing about that?
    youtu.be/LDC1kfNM4So

Have you jailbreak your device???

Quote Originally Posted by Makdasamurai View Post
    So i have an iPhone 5 with issues connecting to the data network on sprint... I saw that there were a few quick fixes that work with some iphone 5's but not all of them and none of them worked on mine. Is there anything maybe you guys can suggest here that might help my issue? I've gone to sprint and they say it's apple. Went to apple and they say it's sprint. If i can't get it fixed is there anyway my Apple Care+ will get me a replacement because of the issue?
    I think you should have to replace it because I had mine replaced a little bit ago because of these same issues happening a few times a day. Since the replacement it has only happened twice and toggling airplane mode on and then off fixed it, whereas before the only way to get it to work was a reset of network settings.

+ Reply to Thread