welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Facebook, google voice and other apps for iPhone 2G?

Unhappy Facebook, google voice and other apps for iPhone 2G?

Hi everyone,

My iphoone 2G is running iOS 3.1.3 and is jail broken. Im gonna be using this phone til I can get a new phone. However, most of the apps in the appstore requires iOS 4.0 or above. I tried installing whited00r, but it just gives you the iOS 5 features and 3store appstore is no longer working. I also tried to download older version of the app that is compatible with iOS 3 and tried to install it using iTunes sync. But it gave me an unknown error. Does anyone know a third party app for facebook that is compatible with iOS 3 or how to side load older version of facebook app to the iPhone 2G? and Google voice also. Thanks.

With all these feature you can also upgrade yourself with official Google Voice app on an iPhone 4 .
    You can then connect Google Voice account right from your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
    Send free text messages to US phones and make international calls at very low rates.
    Access your voicemail messages with transcription, many more !

Install whited00r ..... it has alll the ios3 compatible apps.

Try to use iTools instead of iTunes for installing apps, if you still get error install AppSync from unofficial sources in Cydia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread