welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: iphone 4s or iphone 5

Arrow iphone 4s or iphone 5

The time now is me want upgrade ipnhone, but I do not know what to buy which one is most reasonable.We wish you for the comments

Quote Originally Posted by kenvil1 View Post
    The time now is me want upgrade ipnhone, but I do not know what to buy which one is most reasonable.We wish you for the comments
    reasonable would be the 4s. if you like the new and fastest i would suggest the iphone 5.

iPhone 5, it is longer and can take you better handling experience. And it has all the things iPhone 4s has, only a little higher price.

The iPhone 5s shoul be out in febyrary

Device
    iPhone 4S, iPad 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kenvil1 View Post
    Hey kenvil1
    No doubt iPhone 4S is a nice smart phones, the performance and user experience of 4S is great but the mobile industry is advancing every day. iPhone 5 is one of the best phones of the industry at present time, I will suggest you to go for it. There are people that are not satisfied with iOS 6, Apple is soon to release upgraded iOS 6.1 soon. Prefer to have iPhone 5 if you wish to have an Apple phone.
    I am Daniel Jones, working in an iPhone Application Development Company as iPhone Apps Developer. I enjoys exploring apps on iOS, blackberry, android and other mobile platforms.

Iphone 4s or 5 , all depend upon yr budget. if budget is constraint- can go for 4s. i'm using it. its a stable set. battery backup is also good. but no doubt- 5 would be better.

My girlfriend bought the 5, and I bought the 4S (it was a more attractive deal for me). Between the two, I don't notice any difference at all other than her larger screen size. It seems a tad easier to text with her larger screen. Also for Facetime, she can use it over regular cell data whereas I on the 4S need to be on wifi. Not a big deal since I'm always on wifi at home and work anyway... and hardly use Facetime out and about. I don't notice a difference in response or anything either. Both are blazing fast and responsive. Siri works just as well on mine as hers (maybe better on mine since I am more adept at using it). The added camera functionality between the two doesn't make much of a difference for your average mobile photographer either. I don't notice her photos are any nicer than mine.

I suppose it's really up to price. You will spend more on the 5 since it's the latest technology, however the cheaper 4S is still up to date and almost intangible in performance.

If this will be your first iphone and on a budget, get the 4s.
    Next year get the 5s or 6 or whatever they gonna call it after you get familiar with the iphone and decide whether you like it or not.

This is my first iPhone after switching from Android ( I got sick of waiting for the Nexus 4) and I opted for the iPhone 5 64GB in white.

I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised by iOS so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus-S View Post
    This is my first iPhone after switching from Android ( I got sick of waiting for the Nexus 4) and I opted for the iPhone 5 64GB in white.

I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised by iOS so far.
    I jumped over to Apple as well, so far so good. I am going to miss flashing roms on android though. I heard the jail breaking is just not the same.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast