welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unlocked iPhone 4 ios 6 baseband 03.12.02 working mms for AT&T Gophone

Device
    iPhone 4

Lightbulb Unlocked iPhone 4 ios 6 baseband 03.12.02 working mms for AT&T Gophone

I've seen a lot of users with AT&T iPhone gophone $50 unlimited talk and text that was able to send mms and iMessages before upgrading to ios 6. So I bought a AT&T sim card for my unlocked iPhone 4 took out my contract sim and tried fixing it. I took a t mobile sim card and trimmed it down to fit iPhone 4 slot. The sim was not activated and I went into Settings>General>Cellular>Cellular network (notice you WILL NOT see these settings using a regular AT&T prepaid sim) I just left my phone at the APN settings screen popped out my sim, put my AT&T prepaid sim back in and clicked Cellular Networks before it disappeared and I googled the AT&T mobile cellular settings for iPhone users after I finished I exited out turn my phone off and back on then tried to send a picture and it worked. I sent pictures and received from iPhone users and other cell phone users on iMessage or regular mms. However, it did not fix my internet. If anyone can confirm their internet working with this let me know. Also if you can confirm this thread has worked for you then please comment as I will continue searching for more methods and ways to gain internet.

Device
    iPhone 4
    To get Internet working you need to use unlockit.co.nz APN Changer. It will input the correct APN setting for prepaid.

The method you are talking about is a old method called SIM card swipe, that only works with unlocked iPhones. Locked iPhone for AT&T, you can't change the APN settings.

Device
    iPhone 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern128 View Post
    To get Internet working you need to use unlockit.co.nz APN Changer. It will input the correct APN setting for prepaid.

The method you are talking about is a old method called SIM card swipe, that only works with unlocked iPhones. Locked iPhone for AT&T, you can't change the APN settings.
    Yeah I put unlocked iPhone in the title..it just put the wrong baseband. It suppose to be baseband 04.12.02 not 03.12.02

+ Reply to Thread