welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Awesome tip for the Iphone

Thumbs up Awesome tip for the Iphone

I have been an apple fan for years. However I never had an Iphone. I've been stuck with a droid. However my contract is up so I'll be switching. Part of the reason is I found this link that offers some pretty nice discounts on your monthly bill for all the major carriers if you purchase the I phone here. I was excited because I've been looking to save money on my Verizon bill as well as finally make the leap to the I-phone. Anyways just thought I'd pass it on.

I-phone discount

Good topic with nice discussion. According to me, iPhone is a great phone and I love to use it and like features of it. I am a very big fan of it which is look so nice and cool phone.

I like the design of iPhone, very stylish, but in my eyes the iPhone 5 is too small for me. I like large screen, it is better for watching videos and play games.
    So I am waiting for the iPhone 5s or iPhone 6.

That another thing why app developers are becoming more and more numbers. They are the reason why they live. Anyways, if you recognize,the presentation of a new phone to the market is the same as the apps we build. Before we launch the app to the market, we should make sure that it gets the attention of its target buyer. We should attract them! make it interesting. make it colorful.

I like iPhone because Apple keeps it simple.

Yup I also agreed,iPhone is a great phone.The enormous achievements and reputation of the Apple's iPhone, has provided to a large degree in getting the iPhone Database integration to more recent levels and developing objectives with its "innovative" and "user engaging" applications.

I like apple Iphone because its simple to use easily.

How iPhone Apps Help in Growing the Business

You are very right.The iPhone has achieved a great success with iPhone application development. The demand for iPhone application is more increased other then black berry pr smartphone. An user is like this too much to use it. I also love i-series iphone .

There are lots of effective tips of iPhone. Some are define as below.

1) Lock the screen orientation
    2) It can upgrade your apps
    3) Turn on caps on option are available on it.

+ Reply to Thread