welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: design your own iphone case

design your own iphone case

hi...
    There is some idea to design your own iPhone case.

There's no hard and fast rules about the orientation of your design but keep in mind that the cool iPhone case and iPad case previews on Redbubble are portrait. And when someone's actually using the iPhone for telecommunications (how old fashioned) they'll tend to hold their iPhone in this manner. So unless your design calls for something out of the ordinary, we'd suggest using portrait orientation when positioning your design.Designing and uploading your iPhone or iPad case is a fairly straightforward process but we've whipped up a quick list of considerations so you can ensure your designs look tip top. The first thing you'll need to do is download the template. Both templates are available on the upload screen when you add a new work.

if you are looking for templates pm me. so i can give you an URL

i just desing in ps the back case of my iphone 4, and print it in a decal paper MQn2P.jpg

Thumbs up making a custom iphone case

personally I like to use this site, it's really easy, good prices, quality stuff. The print job came out way better than I expected it to, and I used a web image, not high res.

try it out:

Case-Monkey.com

+ Reply to Thread