welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is a fair asking price for an unopened 64GB iPhone 4s?

What is a fair asking price for an unopened 64GB iPhone 4s?

Hey guys, I have a brand new, never opened 64GB iPhone 4s (from AT&T) that I'm looking to sell. Where is the best place to sell this and what is a fair asking price? I figure since it has never been opened that I could sell it for quite a bit. What do you guys think?

Is it locked to AT&T? Frankly I don't know exactly... If it's factory unlocked you could try to set $500, but it may take a lot of time to sell for this price. $450 is more reasonable, I think.

Yes it was purchased through AT&T and never opened, so it's locked to AT&T, but I could unlock it.

300 hundred dollars for the quick flip but I feel you could ask 450 since its NIB and I wouldnt unbox it and let the buyer unlock. Just my 2 cents good luck
    Last edited by Dano79; 10-30-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Heh, I'd buy this for $300 right now lol
    yes, $400-450 is quite reasonable. For a while, until iPhones 5 are in shortage

Device
    iPhone 4S, iPad 2
    Hey becandl
    4S is a nice cell and Apple holds its reputation. You can easily get approx $500 (or even more) as it is a 64GB model. eBay is a nice place to list it another good option is amazon. These websites are having good traffic and it will not take long to sell it out.
    I am Daniel Jones, working in an iPhone Application Development Company as iPhone Apps Developer. I enjoys exploring apps on iOS, blackberry, android and other mobile platforms.

+ Reply to Thread