welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to distinguish Original and Fake Iphone 4s?

How to distinguish Original and Fake Iphone 4s?

Good day, I was pointed here by XDA Forums because they say that this is the appropriate forum for iphone. Anyways, here is my question. (Originally Posted at XDA Forum)

Here in the Philippines, China products called China phones are all over the places so you really want to buy in a trusted store and mostly apple products are located in Manila (and you know what china products are). Anyways, how would you know that the iphone 4s that you bought is original and not a fake one if you are buying online?

You should not buy it offline as they can show you pics of a real one and it'll be the cheap one. That is one thing is the price. Those knock offs look just like the real deal but are super cheap. Also you really need to hold it in your hand and feel the weight and make sure that its really iOS on the device and not iLauncher over Android. You just really need to observe the phone in person to really tell.

Device
    iPhone 4S, iPad 2
    Hey
    I have real a lot of blogs showing comparison of real and fake iPhone. The design of fake devices is having minute differences when compared to original one. Check this video link you will get a few information.
    FAKE iPhone 4S VS REAL iPhone 4S 2012 - YouTube
    Google is your friend you can search for the differences (make searches for Blog).
    I am Daniel Jones, working in an iPhone Application Development Company as iPhone Apps Developer. I enjoys exploring apps on iOS, blackberry, android and other mobile platforms.

If you see 2 SIM cards, or TV, or spare battery in the description, it is 101% fake.

You can recognize the original phone by just taking it in your hands. The look and feel of an original iphone is totally different.

You might find this helpful: http://goarticles.com/article/Tips-T...ed-One/7099606
    Last edited by oliviacis; 10-31-2012 at 08:19 AM.

Yes, they could be recognized easily in hands, but OP asked about buying from online shop.

Account Currently Disabled
    Very grateful to you all news, mobile phone iPhone fashion design, precision process quality, satisfying the screen and the bell is other brand mobile phone does not have, I like his shell design is very distinctive, feel is good, you might as well go to have a look, look have everyone like shell

UPER Tape Silicone Case FOR Iphone 5 at Elewarehouse.com

UPER-Tape-Silicone-Case-FOR-Iphone-5201292483349156.jpg

Account Currently Disabled
    thanks all guys for this post is very importand for me

Hi,

I would say you to check with few things in order to be careful in buying a original iPhone
    check with the operating system which runs on the device.
    check with the camera quality
    check whether front camera working or is it a dummy one (4/4s/5)
    If your doubt didn't clear of with these checks do a check with IMEI #
    Check how touch works

I have recommended you these cuz normally in chinese mobile whatever i mentioned will be not thr or low in quality so that you can quickly identify the original one and dummy chinese one.I would say don't ever buy it online if its not a trusted site cuz then its easy to scam you on the device.

Thank You

+ Reply to Thread