welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First iPhone (Very Excited)

Device
    iPhone 5 (just waiting)

Talking First iPhone (Very Excited)

Yesterday, I was able to get an iPhone 5 ordered.This is going to be my first iPhone. I had iPod Touch 2ndGen but that was over a year ago. I always had Android phones, and I got tired of Android. Android is exciting when you flash ROMs and put tweaks and customize it, but it gets boring. Yes, I came from the awesome XDA forums.When I jail broke my brother's iPod Touch 4thGen, I remembered how fun it is to customize the iPhone, plus the fact that it is such an easy phone to use. I know that the iPhone 5 will take time to get a jailbreak, but I'm still excited and can't wait. Is there anyone else feeling as excited as me about getting the iPhone 5?

I also made a thread for those who ordered the iPhone 5 and have a shipment date of November 16, I'll post the link later.

Device
    iPhone 4S, iPad 2
    Hey iDroidify
    iPhone 5 is a nice smart phone: it is fully featured with power, speed and performance. You will enjoy using it as it is (without jailbreaking). Sure the jailbreak tools and process will release in some time and at that time you will have some more excitement as the functionality of your device will get more that twice.
    I am Daniel Jones, working in an iPhone Application Development Company as iPhone Apps Developer. I enjoys exploring apps on iOS, blackberry, android and other mobile platforms.

Account Currently Disabled
    Yes the iPhone is a very good smartphone accessories software ringtones are very good, good shape

Account Currently Disabled
    yes the best in the world but Samsung its too great

Device
    iPhone 5 (just waiting)
    I actually got to play with the GS3, my brother gots the international model, its a very nice phone.
    To me, Android is a lot like Windows, there are many devices running Windows and Android, and they are all unique, but at the end of the day, Windows is Windows and Android is an Android.
    iOS, on the other hand is, well just like MacOSX.

congratulations <3 your gonna have a lot of fun!

Hi. I too have just jumped ship from xda. I Had the nexus s, the galaxy note and moat recently the HTC one x. All great phones in their own right. I loved tweaking & was installing new roms every day until it got to the point of obsession !! I had to have the latest ARHD Rom for example the day it came out and would wait up half the night for it! Anyhow I now have the iPhone 5 and have to endorse what others have said. It's an awesome phone. It just works flawlessly and oozes quality. You won't be disappointed :-)

iphone >>>> android

DP4
    I have just jumped from Android to IOS as well, it's been a week and so far so good first I phone I have ever used and I am impressed with what I have seen so far.

Quote Originally Posted by iDroidify View Post
    Yesterday, I was able to get an iPhone 5 ordered.This is going to be my first iPhone. I had iPod Touch 2ndGen but that was over a year ago. I always had Android phones, and I got tired of Android. Android is exciting when you flash ROMs and put tweaks and customize it, but it gets boring. Yes, I came from the awesome XDA forums.When I jail broke my brother's iPod Touch 4thGen, I remembered how fun it is to customize the iPhone, plus the fact that it is such an easy phone to use. I know that the iPhone 5 will take time to get a jailbreak, but I'm still excited and can't wait. Is there anyone else feeling as excited as me about getting the iPhone 5?

I also made a thread for those who ordered the iPhone 5 and have a shipment date of November 16, I'll post the link later.
    how much did you get it for?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast