welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cyberspirit777

Thread: Jailbreak for iPhone 5.

Device
    iPhone 5

Jailbreak for iPhone 5.

Was just wandering when jailbreaks usually come out after an iDevice launch.
    Have been using the galaxy line for over 3 years and will be moving back to the iOs in 2 weeks time.
    Does anyone have a rough eta on iPhone 5 JB?

How long did the iPad 3 and iPhone 4S get their jb from start of launch?

If I'm not mistaken I believe it took around 8 months give or take to establish a tethered (meaning when your device gets turned off that you must plug it into a computer to turn it on) jailbreak. It took even longer for an untethered. As for the iPhone 5, pictures have been shown that an iOS hacker has jailbroken his device but it is not out for anyone else. Since the A6 processor is very new, and it has more security measures in place for it, it could take a long while for even a tethered jailbreak to come out.
    darkman_92 likes this.

I bought untethered iPhone 5, last month. Yesterday, I was searching its jailbreak tool but I didn't found.

Device
    iPhone 4S, iPad 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jackjordan View Post
    I bought untethered iPhone 5, last month. Yesterday, I was searching its jailbreak tool but I didn't found.
    Hey jackjordan
    The process to jailbreak iOS6 for iPhone 5 is not out yet. You can check the articles and other info on iJailbreak.com. You will find all the software and information there when it is released.
    I am Daniel Jones, working in an iPhone Application Development Company as iPhone Apps Developer. I enjoys exploring apps on iOS, blackberry, android and other mobile platforms.

+ Reply to Thread