welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Wanting to buy an iPhone need some advice!

Wanting to buy an iPhone need some advice!

Hey guys I come from XDA and I've been wanting to switch over to am iPhone but I want one that will be fast even after I jailbreak it(I currently have an iPod Touch 4 and it got really slow because of tweaks) So I really wanted the 4S because of the Dual Core chip the problem is that I don't have much money at the moment :/

So a friend of mine told me he could hook me up with an iPhone 4 8GB unlocked for $200 what do you guys think?

Is it a good offer? Will the iPhone 4 keep being fast if it's jailbroken etc?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Device
    iphone 4/4s
    Hey to be honest that's a little too much for an iPhone 4 even if it's already unlocked your better off going to get an iPhone 5 for 200 that's a 16gb ya it requires a contract but would be better (just my opinion)
    I have a 4s jailbroken and works perfectly fine hasn't slowed down or anything on me. The beautiful thing with the jailbreak is if it does affect the phone just restore and re jailbreak from experience some apps from cydia can slow down the phone or even affect it just have to be careful what you download. Hope that helps if not feel free to pm me
    Get your phone unlocked for the right price with no hassles.
    http://www.theunlocklab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vinneyr View Post
    Hey to be honest that's a little too much for an iPhone 4 even if it's already unlocked your better off going to get an iPhone 5 for 200 that's a 16gb ya it requires a contract but would be better (just my opinion)
    I have a 4s jailbroken and works perfectly fine hasn't slowed down or anything on me. The beautiful thing with the jailbreak is if it does affect the phone just restore and re jailbreak from experience some apps from cydia can slow down the phone or even affect it just have to be careful what you download. Hope that helps if not feel free to pm me
    I wish I could get the 5 :/ but I am currently in a contract with another carrier for 1 more year lol.

I was also searching on ebay and could only find the 4s for $300 no less.

I really don't know what to do :/

After the ios 6 the iphone 4 became more slowly...preffer the 4s

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone know a reliable place that I can get a 4s cheap?

Device
    iphone 4/4s
    Carriers are selling them for $100 if I'm not mistaken, also check eBay or Craigslist many times people will sell them there for cheap prices.
    Get your phone unlocked for the right price with no hassles.
    http://www.theunlocklab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vinneyr View Post
    Carriers are selling them for $100 if I'm not mistaken, also check eBay or Craigslist many times people will sell them there for cheap prices.
    Without contract?

Already checked on eBay but I cannot find them lower than $300.

iPhone for what carrier? States? International?

Account Currently Disabled
    International

Device
    iPhone 4S, iPad 2

Prefer 4S

hey iAreBeRtii
    I have been using 4S and am pretty satisfied with it's performance. Instead of going for iPhone 4 prefer 4S, it is having improved processor and higher RAM (compared to 4). most of 4S 16 GB models are above $300 on ebay, try to get the best deal but go for 4S.
    I am Daniel Jones, working in an iPhone Application Development Company as iPhone Apps Developer. I enjoys exploring apps on iOS, blackberry, android and other mobile platforms.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast