welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JohnnieB73

Thread: help me !!!!iphone 4s dowrade OS6 to 5.11

help me !!!!iphone 4s dowrade OS6 to 5.11

i have iphone 4s fimwae OS6 my wish to 5.11 you do can have help !!!me

i have iphone 4s fimwae OS6 my wish to 5.11 you do can have help !!!me i heve SHSH 5.11
    this you can guide

i have iphone 4s fimwae OS6 my wish to 5.11 you do can have help !!!me i have SHSH 5.11
    this you can guide

Device
    iPhone 4S, iPad 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Toan_MoBiLe_TN View Post
    i have iphone 4s fimwae OS6 my wish to 5.11 you do can have help !!!me

Hey Toan_MoBiLe_TN
    What I grab from your query is that you wish to downgrade to 5.1.1 iOS. Check iJailbreak.com website, there in "how to" section of website menu bar you will get all the information and software for downgrading you iOS6 back to 5.1.1
    Cheers.
    I am Daniel Jones, working in an iPhone Application Development Company as iPhone Apps Developer. I enjoys exploring apps on iOS, blackberry, android and other mobile platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Jones View Post
    Hey Toan_MoBiLe_TN
    What I grab from your query is that you wish to downgrade to 5.1.1 iOS. Check iJailbreak.com website, there in "how to" section of website menu bar you will get all the information and software for downgrading you iOS6 back to 5.1.1
    Cheers.
    can you please guide implementation i fw OS6 to 5.11 what a you

What if I don't have SHSH blobs? I just got my iphone 4. It had 5.1.1 and I upgraded it to iOS 6 but I am not liking it and want to downgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragn View Post
    What if I don't have SHSH blobs? I just got my iphone 4. It had 5.1.1 and I upgraded it to iOS 6 but I am not liking it and want to downgrade.
    I have a 3gs i upgraded to 6.0 because of a redsn0w bug. I downgraded using the latest sn0wbreeze. i didnt need any blobs it created the update for me, just google instructions on how to downgrade with sn0wbreeze or search the forums very easy..Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Jones View Post
    Hey Toan_MoBiLe_TN
    Cheers.
    new to these forums just a question are we not allowed to tell them how? i mean if i know how to fix the problem do i guide them elsewhere or help here, and why send them somewhere else Check iJailbreak.com website, there in "how to" section... thought that was what we were here for?
    Last edited by JohnnieB73; 10-21-2012 at 06:31 PM.
    123456& likes this.

Account Currently Disabled
    Toan_MoBiLe_TN did you do it ?

+ Reply to Thread