welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [B] Iphone 3GS- WHITE SCREEN after jailbreak - 5.1.1 [B]

[B] Iphone 3GS- WHITE SCREEN after jailbreak - 5.1.1 [B]

First of all - sorry for my english ;couse i am Pole, but i couldn't find any help at polish forums..
    I had iOS 4.1 and bb 6.15.00 and i tried to upgrade it to 5.1.1 and downgrade bb to 5.13.04.
    I downloaded clean iOS 5.1.1, redsn0w and did the jb, and everything i should do.. It didn't want to turn on, so i tried to do it by redsn0w, by the " Just Boot thethered right now " button. It turned on, so it seemed like it was thethered... I unpluged it and it was working for a while but then it shuted down, and it was all time the same story. i booted it by redsn0w, unpluged it and it shut itself down, so i messed in it alot.. i tried do jailbreak it again etc..
    Finally i tried to restore it, and Itunes threw at me mass of errors, when i fixed one anyhow, they gave me another one etc. After what my iphone didnt even want to boot, as it is till now..
    It only shows white screen, when i'm attemting to turn it on and all the time when it doesn't show white screen, it is in DFU mode..
    now i tried to restore it by Itunes with tinyumbrella and its TSS turned on, and IREB so to avoid the errors, but it didnt help, as some 16xx showed up..
    PLEEASE! Any Ideas?!!

Also, this may be an issue with the digitizer. I had this issue on my wife's phone. Replacing the screen is simple and will cost around $7-10 USD.

Cool Solved!

Here is what I did:
    I left my iphone for few days, so the battery could drain fully.
    Then I plugged it into my PC and did a restore 4.1 with the newest Redsn0w and jb, but it had bb5.14.02
    So first I did a bb upgrade to 6.15.00 and next to iOS 5.1.1 (All with Redsn0w)
    At the end I just downgrade the bb to 5.13.04. And it's working!
    It's a shame I don't have anything on my phone now and I have to add all again!
    Again sorry for my english!
    Cheers!

USED:
    www . iphonejailbreak . me/how-to-update-iphone-3gs-with-ipad-baseband-06-15-00-to-ios-5-1-1/
    www . iphoneforums . net/forum/iphone-general-discussion-12/how-fix-itunes-error-11-3194-a-46813/

+ Reply to Thread