welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: iPhone 4s and exchange2010 on ios6

iPhone 4s and exchange2010 on ios6

There is 1 guy at work that can't get any items from inbox.
    He had ios5 and it worked, after updating to 6 it just stopped to connect.
    It works on his ipad that he did not update. There is one more employee that has iphone with ios6 and corporate mail works for him.
    Can't downgrade, those devices never been jailbroken.

Obviously some might ask, but nothing has changed to this user in domain/exchange and no server had upgrade or w/e. It worked fine on older version and after upgrading just stopped without any changes on our side.
    Yes his user works perfectly on second ios device and on any android device.

Done: Restore from itunes, factory reset, hard reset. Deleting all and every account from phone->reboot-> add corporate.
    Nothing "usual" works. Anyone maybe had this issue before?

p.s. pop/imap works on that device.

Account Currently Disabled
    good point.

Device
    iPhone 4S, iPad 2

Downgrade your devices

Hey Comdinet
    There are a lot of people that seems unsatisfied with Apple's new iOS6. There are means to downgrade your mobile to previous iOS version, you can check them at iJailbreak.com or other websites. And can upgrade later when more stable iOS 6 is updated by Apple.
    I am Daniel Jones, working in an iPhone Application Development Company as iPhone Apps Developer. I enjoys exploring apps on iOS, blackberry, android and other mobile platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Jones View Post
    Hey Comdinet
    There are a lot of people that seems unsatisfied with Apple's new iOS6. There are means to downgrade your mobile to previous iOS version, you can check them at iJailbreak.com or other websites. And can upgrade later when more stable iOS 6 is updated by Apple.
    Quote about downgrading ios
    You will still of course need to ensure you have your SHSH and APTickets saved for the firmware version you are trying to downgrade to.

How in this reality can I contact apple support without calling them?
    I'm outside US and their website is giving me rage attacks. I want simple form to contact them and/or email.
    [email protected] give just autoreply with links to their useless bs articles.

+ Reply to Thread