welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: might be a dump question but....

Question might be a dump question but....

i was just wondering how these jailbreakers went about jb their devices..

like what would someone like me have to do to learn or help in jailbreaking ios 6 or learning how to do it on my own...

and no im not asking for an ios6 jb

im asking what it takes to make a jb in general...what programs or coding and what do i need to do to my iphone to help with the process??

no help i guess??

You may want to ask an iOS hacker. You can did them in Twitter. Pod2g is one, saurik, and a whole bunch of other people.

I've tried so many times to unlock my iPhone 4s but finally I got the solution after a long search online through the iNdependence.
    Now I feel free to use any network on my iPhone 4S and happy with it.
    Last edited by hilton123; 11-01-2012 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hilton123 View Post
    Jail breaking is Differ from Starting.
    Jail breaking indicates Allow the Cellular to availability with IOS. without any restrictions also allow you to Set up third party programs in your mobile mobile phone. You can jail break the mobile without Starting. Unlock the Cellular with Jailbreak.
    what are you talking about?!

Device
    iPhone 4S, iPad 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr nerd View Post
    i was just wondering how these jailbreakers went about jb their devices..

like what would someone like me have to do to learn or help in jailbreaking ios 6 or learning how to do it on my own...

and no im not asking for an ios6 jb

im asking what it takes to make a jb in general...what programs or coding and what do i need to do to my iphone to help with the process??
    Hey nerd
    There are various resources over web that will provide you software to download for jailbreaking your iPhone. Search Google for the process of jailbreaking, you will get multiple resource guides for the purpose. Follow them and your phone will be jailbroken. Or you can check iJailbreak.com website and find the process in "How to" drop-down menu of the website.
    I am Daniel Jones, working in an iPhone Application Development Company as iPhone Apps Developer. I enjoys exploring apps on iOS, blackberry, android and other mobile platforms.

So you want to create your own jailbreak software or you want suggestions for software to jailbreak your iphone?

+ Reply to Thread