welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: smashed screen....sometimes powers up

smashed screen....sometimes powers up

My iphone fell out of my pocket at the fair....and the screen smashed......had to get a new phone, but there was pics and msgs on there that i was wondering if there was any way to get back............besides a back up which i did but a back in june......i was wondering is there anyway to retrieve any info at all from the phone......such as some how accessing the harddrive inside or some kind of transfer?? Has anybody every heard of this being done or has it been done???

Device
    iPhone 4S, iPad 2

Data restoration software

Hey mineshaft82
    Don't panic, there are ways for retrieving pictures and other data from iPhone memory even if the device is not working. Make a web search for data recovery software and find one that is appropriate for your device. Contact the support team of the software provider and discuss your issue with them, these data restoration software works with almost all sort of storage media device and retrieves data from almost all data lost cases. If the memory of your iPhone is not real badly damaged, you will definitely get back your data with ease.
    I am Daniel Jones, working in an iPhone Application Development Company as iPhone Apps Developer. I enjoys exploring apps on iOS, blackberry, android and other mobile platforms.

Thank you Daniel for you quick response

Again thanks for the help.......no i dont the internals should be in good shape......just the outside and the screen......let me ask you one more question if you dont mind before i start searching for the data restoration software..........now say the iphone 3gs which is what i have does not power up.....is it still possible.....in your opinion since you probably dont do it for a living........i probably should ask that question to the restoration people but just wanted to get your opinion.....thanks again for the help......

+ Reply to Thread