welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Iphone 5 screen issues......how widespread?

Question Iphone 5 screen issues......how widespread?

I had a Galaxy S3 and returned it because I wanted to give apple a try. How widespread are these screen issues? I'm still waiting for my BestBuy pre-order to come in so I have no problem returning it and going back to the S3. I just wanted something a little simpler.

Also, if I am to stay waiting for the Iphone 5 would you all recommend I stay with my BestBuy pre-order or get my money back from that and just go to the Apple Store?

Thanks all,

AJ
    Last edited by asjdwf; 09-23-2012 at 04:25 PM.

Device
    iPhone 4
    the screen issues aren't very widespread. if you do get one with a bad screen just take it to the apple store and they'll replace it for you.

if you want to get the iphone 5 sooner you should call up your local apple store and ask them if they have any in stock, if they don't just stick with the best buy preorder

If I do stay with BB then I get one and the screen is messed up......am I able to take it to the apple store......they are so nice there. LOL.

Device
    iPhone 4
    Yes, if your preorder has a bad screen just take it to the apple store they will replace it for you

so even if I buy it from Best Buy I can still take it to the Apple Store? Some say I'd be better off returning my pre-order and just going to the apple store everyday and seeing if they get shipments....is this true?

Device
    iphone 4/4s
    You can take any iPhone to the apple store to get it serviced that's what there for they dont care where you bought the phone as long as its under warranty service is free.
    Get your phone unlocked for the right price with no hassles.
    http://www.theunlocklab.com

So tired of waiting though lol! Now rocking my old 3GS because of returning my S3 lol. I'm keeping my Best Buy pre-order since I can get it fixed or changed out at Apple. Best buy people don't really know mobile to me. Thank you all for the help. Now if anyone knows when Best buy will get another shipment........I'll pay you one BILLION DOLLARS!!!!!! LOL

AJ

Z51
    what screen issue is it?
    I see nothing wrong with mine.
    64GB iPhone 5 Factory Unlocked

Device
    iphone 4/4s
    Haha no one knows when the next shipment is coming 5million sold in 3 days fight at Foxconn all shipments and productions are on hold good luck.
    Get your phone unlocked for the right price with no hassles.
    http://www.theunlocklab.com

+ Reply to Thread