welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Updated to 6.0 problems

Updated to 6.0 problems

Ok so I did a factory restore and updated to ios 6 but now I cant run any jailbreak programs because none are updated enough any help would be awesome. I was reading I might have to make a custom file to restore.
    Its a 3gs if thats any help
    Last edited by Dano79; 09-19-2012 at 10:12 PM.

Device
    Iphone 4S
    you can't run jailbroken apps on non a non jailbroken ios device most specially if you already upgraded to the official ios 6, and there still isn't a way to revert back to your previous ios version.... that's why they posted not to upgrade first to ios6 unless you are ok with no JB for a while...

Im back online just found the 5.1.1 firmware downloaded it then hit shift and restore in itunes got back on 5.1.1 with no service bug tried all workarounds then I finally used absinthe to flash new baseband to get service back working good now took a four hours lol

can i get a link to that firmware pls ?

I apologize but im new to iphones. To upgrade to 6 should I do anything first, or is it okay to update and while jailbroken

Thanks for your help!

No you will lose your jailbreak and phone will be reset to factory settings and their is no program yet to jailbreak on IOS6 yet. Plus it seems like IOS 6 is still a little buggy with the maps and all the new stuff a later version of six should come out and maybe by then their will be a jailbreak for 6
    Last edited by Dano79; 09-22-2012 at 12:56 AM.

+ Reply to Thread