welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did alot of iphone users on this forum come from xda originally?

Did alot of iphone users on this forum come from xda originally?

I guess I'm trying to find out how many android to iphone converts were on here. I use a samsung galaxy nexus and preordered the iphone 5 and am on the fence, or at least having second thoughts. I basically was kind of tired of rom'mig/rooting and unstability so I decided to try the ip5. Some tips/advice?

I'm an android user and an xda member. Just wanted to come over to this forum to see what everyone had to say about the "new" iphone. Not planing on switching myself, but I have to admit I'd like to get my hands on one for a couple days to see why people worship it so much. I personally love my sgs3 and probably will love it even more so when the official JB rolls out.

I did , and cant say i regret it , the only thing i missed about android phones is an app called aFirewall , where you could block calls and text from some ppl but be able to see those if u log in to that app

Thats what worries me, like finding apps like that on a closed ios system. Even after a jailbreak comes out, its still only so open right?

I'm here just to see what everyone's talking about the new iPhone, still on XDA, still tweaking ROMS for my HTC. Though I do have an iPhone that is usually used to hack around and find ways to make it more open. But as many people agree, you can only make an iPhone only so open. :/

I use to be andriod user. And I can tell u I don't miss it that much at all. Especially I don't miss the force closes. Don't have to worry about that anymore with the iPhone 4. And it's very is to customize the iOS than it was to do the custom rims that weren't all stable. I do miss the wifi tether.

Device
    Iphone 4 16GB
    Im from XDA.. this my second time on Android. But will go for the iPhone5 when it hits. Android is still to laggy and unfinished for me.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

Here from XDA still using my droid but mostly been using my Iphone learning the ropes and what not

I'm from XDA. Just wanted to see what yall thought of the IPhone5. Gonna pick it up just to say I got one but still use my DD(SGS3)

Came from XDA. My HD2 died after 3 years of abuse. Just watched the iPhone 5 droptest, that sh!t's childsplay. Let's just say that launching my HD2 from the roof of an SUV after emergencybrake at 50mph wasn't even the thing that killed it. After it finally did give up I used a Nokia E51 and later I got an old iPhone 3gs for free so I ended up here. I don't really know if I'm really convinced just yet...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast