welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: iPhone VS Galaxy S in the future

iPhone VS Galaxy S in the future

Just for fun, I love iPhone and Galaxy series are just copy products
    281900_186958421438367_821980942_n.jpg

The iPhone vs Galaxy S is a good gadget competition in future to more improve their features,design and user friendly apps.

Device
    iPhone 4S, iPad 2

Really interesting

This is really a nice topic of discussion. Since with the release of iPhone 5 Samsung have announced the release date of it's nest Galaxy S smart phone in March 2013.
    The industry of smart phone is going to offer new features to users with more and more advanced models. The competition between the two mobile phone giants is going to be really interesting and consumers will get new featured phone every year.
    I am Daniel Jones, working in an iPhone Application Development Company as iPhone Apps Developer. I enjoys exploring apps on iOS, blackberry, android and other mobile platforms.

I don't think the last galaxy s is an iphone copy.

It's miles better.

Quote Originally Posted by kulisap View Post
    I don't think the last galaxy s is an iphone copy.

It's miles better.
    Totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by werked View Post
    Totally agree
    Yes, agree with you. Samsung galaxy S3 is better than the new iPhone, I think so.

Despite all of the BS patent wars and crazy court rulings samsung and apple will continue to fight for years to come. So, samsung will continue to be innovative in this market AND continue to give apple a run for their money. Currently I'm confident in saying galaxy s series hasn't been touched by Apple. If apple wants to continue to compete(bc sooner or later ifans will see the light) they need to overhaul their design and developing. Yes, ios is smooth and simple but with all the tech today I want more than a that from my phone. I'd never buy a phone just bc of the logo in the back but that's just me, I buy bc of what's under the hood if u will.

+ Reply to Thread