welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Now, the new iPhone 5 need a case?

Now, the new iPhone 5 need a case?

Longer body and metal with glass back, iPhone 5 chaged in no-change. Touched a model of iPhone 5, more comfortable than iPhone 4 because of nore narrow body. And material of back has been made of metal and glass, which should be more durable.
    IMG_0900_副本.jpg
    The new iPhone id more beautiful than all before iPhones? At least I think so, more thinner, more cool. You want to hide cool apppearance with a case or cover like what you have done on iPhone 4. New iPhone cases have released earlier than iPhone 5, these cases Protective Case Cover for Apple iPhone 5 MHC-112122 - TinyDeal
    Hard Case Protective Back Cover with Card Slot for iPhone 5 MHC-112121 - TinyDeal, would you add it on thinner iPhone?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by water ball; 09-17-2012 at 02:24 AM. Reason: wrong picture

Device
    iPhone 4S, iPad 2

Screen guard will do the thing for me

I have been using 4S and never used a cover for my device and still it is having no scratches, soon I will upgrade to iPhone 5 and thinks only a screen guard will do the thing for me. A mobile case is a good thing if you do not handle your device carefully and that is not the case with me.
    I am Daniel Jones, working in an iPhone Application Development Company as iPhone Apps Developer. I enjoys exploring apps on iOS, blackberry, android and other mobile platforms.

I usually use a new cover for my new iPhone.Do you think the 3D diamond Screen protector looks good on white iPhone 5?

Device
    iPhone 4s
    It definitely needs a case. It's smaller and lighter than the iPhone 4s, but that also means that it's probably easier to drop since it's so light. I recommend checking out the Ballistic Allistic Shell Gel Max Protector. From what i've heard it's the best iphone 5 screen protector on the market right now. It has a gel outer case that protects the entire iPhone shell and also has a space between the case and the screen so if it's dropped face down no scratches or damage will be done.

A iphone5 mobile case is a good thing if you do not handle your device carefully and that is not the case.
    The new iPhone id more beautiful than all before iPhones? At least I think so, more thinner, more cool. You want to hide cool apppearance with a case or cover like what you have done on iPhone 4. New iPhone cases have released earlier than iPhone 5,
    i hope so the defender Series iPhone 5 case will protect your investment from drops, dust .

I bought an aluminum bumper case on Ebay, then placed a silver carbon back on phone, mine is white.

This maintains the size while protecting it and adds a very nice, elegant look to the phone.

There are several on Ebay, I bought two styles, the one with the slide on holder as well as one
    with screws, both under $20

Check the pictures closely, I found the one that has slight angled edge from front to side is
    easier to pickup than rounded. Both are the same height, width, the screws just add a little
    length.

I also bought a $2.99 carbon back, it looks just as good as the "name" brand I bought with
    screen protector.

Again, safe, secure, and very nice looking. For this reason, I prefer the protection.

+ Reply to Thread