welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Music not playing

Music not playing

Hi All

Search through the forums but couldn't find an answer to my problem, so i've started this thread in the hope that someone could help me.

I have an iPhone 4 which I have recently jailbreaked using Absinthe but now non of my music will play, I press the play button and nothing happens. Really missing my music please tell how to fix this

Thanks

Device
    iPhone 4S, iPad 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Awt67 View Post
    Hi All

Search through the forums but couldn't find an answer to my problem, so i've started this thread in the hope that someone could help me.

I have an iPhone 4 which I have recently jailbreaked using Absinthe but now non of my music will play, I press the play button and nothing happens. Really missing my music please tell how to fix this

Thanks
    Hey Awt67
    Have you tried to play music through radio ( audio other than your stored music) if not then have it checked, it might be possible that your device hardware is not configured after jailbreaking. And if radio is playing then check the settings of your music player.
    I am Daniel Jones, working in an iPhone Application Development Company as iPhone Apps Developer. I enjoys exploring apps on iOS, blackberry, android and other mobile platforms.

+ Reply to Thread