welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Service problem

Service problem

Hello.

I have just tried to restore my iPhone 4 with the latest firmware only to get an error at the end (-1).
    I then booted it out of recovery mode with redsnow only now for it to show "searching" in the top left corner.
    When i put a sim card into it and try to activate it via itunes its tells me there isno sim card in it.

What can be done? any help is welcome.

Regards
    Greg

Device
    iPhone 3gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPad 1,2,3
    Did u Hacktivate it or not??

not as of yet , will that solve my issue?
    Cheers
    Greg

Have just Hacktivated it and still showing the same issue and also wifi is greyed out

Device
    iPhone 3gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPad 1,2,3
    If you hackitate it that would be the problem for iphone 4 user. Try to restore it back mate. Should be fine after that. About the greyed wifi. Try to put your iphone at a cool place maybe a/c and set it 16*c that should also take care of it

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCl0udMY View Post
    If you hackitate it that would be the problem for iphone 4 user. Try to restore it back mate. Should be fine after that. About the greyed wifi. Try to put your iphone at a cool place maybe a/c and set it 16*c that should also take care of it
    Thanks dude , but nothing you are saying is helping.

Account Currently Disabled
    iTunes error -1 relates to baseband problem. Most likely your baseband has got damaged/ corrupted due to a fall or something. You'll not see your IMEI, Wifi address and bluetooth address in 'about' section of the phone. Because of this your phone will not recognize any sim card, wifi will be greyed out and you won't be able to connect to bluetooth devices.
    Mostly this is solved by changing baseband chip and baseband processor . Whatever is the method, it required hardware repair for baseband, so better take it to a repair store if you don't know hardware repair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can anyone help me ativate verizon iphone to criket or pageplus...plz pm me i need instruction..

+ Reply to Thread