welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How much is this iPhone worth?

Device
    Factory Unlocked White iPhone 4

Question How much is this iPhone worth?

Hey, I just wanted to get some input on how much I should try to sell my iPhone for. So how much do you think that it is worth? When the iPhone 5 comes out, I will sell it, switch to at&t and get that.

It's a white iPhone 4, factory unlocked for gsm (t-mobile), 16gb with two brand new full body invisible shields. One is the invisible shield hd, and is on my phone right now. The other is just the normal invisible shield and is wrapped up and in the box still.

So please, tell me your honest opinion on what you think that it's worth. I really appreciate it!

Thanks

May be worth 40$, I think so. It is also a good idea if you sell it at ebay. Then may it will worth more

Device
    HTC Sensation, iPhone 4
    250 at least

Go to Craigslist and sell it for $300OBO (or best offer)
    If it is dinged up a bit sell it for $250, but if it's in perfect condition it should be worth about $275 at least I see them being sold for up to $350 mint condition all day on Craigslist, just be sure to meet the buyer in a busy public place such as the mall or even a best buy or Walmart (not in the ghetto) if u decide to sell it on Craigslist. I've Bought/Sold phones on there before and it has always been fine usually u can tell when someone is legit right from the get go.

Device
    iPhone 4S, iPad 2

Try eBay

Quote Originally Posted by Shredder96 View Post
    Hey, I just wanted to get some input on how much I should try to sell my iPhone for. So how much do you think that it is worth? When the iPhone 5 comes out, I will sell it, switch to at&t and get that.

It's a white iPhone 4, factory unlocked for gsm (t-mobile), 16gb with two brand new full body invisible shields. One is the invisible shield hd, and is on my phone right now. The other is just the normal invisible shield and is wrapped up and in the box still.

So please, tell me your honest opinion on what you think that it's worth. I really appreciate it!

Thanks

Hey Shredder
    iPhone 4 16 GB is a nice smart phone, and as you said it's condition is good. Try eBay to grap some good offer, a lot of people seeks for used smartphones. Since it is used for few time you will get approx $300 to $320 over web. Make a deal if it is approx $300.

+ Reply to Thread