How can i transfer data from samsung galaxy s3 to iPhone 5S
last week i got a iphone 5s, i want to move contacts, songs, photos from last galaxy s3 to new iphone 5s. how can i do that? i need a help with that!
today when i was browsing on my twitter, i found a tweet for that named transfer content from samsung to iphone. you should have a try! t.co/1nylMZ6x7S
Maybe you can try Backuptrans.
The following step-by-step instructions can be followed to make this transfer:
1. On your Galaxy S3, go to Contacts. Choose the menu button and then select Import/Export. Next, choose Export to Storage and select the data you wish to transfer (‘Phone’, in most cases). Select OK
2. Connect your Galaxy S3 to your computer via USB. Activate the Disk Drive Mode in the phone. This will make the Galaxy S3 appear as a drive on Mac desktop or in My Computer. (Two drives will appear if your phone has as SD card).
3. Create a folder on your desktop. Name this folder as ‘Galaxy S3’ or ‘Android data’ or anything you prefer. The folder is basically for storing all the information you need from your Galaxy S3. Thoroughly go through the files contained in the Android drive on the Mac desktop or My Computer and choose all the files you need to transfer to your iPhone 5.
4. Drop the selected files which include music, photos, videos etc. on to the newly created folder in the desktop. It is important that the search is thorough since it will be a waste of time going back to doing the whole process again if you miss any relevant files.
5. Search for VCF file and save it in the folder as well since this file has all your contacts. Drop this folder to the iPhone data folder. You are all ready to transfer this data to your iPhone, provided you have set it up and activated it.
There are many software can do that. I used this Phone transfer ( reviewstown.com/phone-to-phone-transfer.html ) to copy data from my S4 to my iPhone 6, not free, but it worked fairly well.
Originally Posted by przybilla20