welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Convert PDF to ePub on my iPad 2

calibre is a bit complex to operate, epubor pdf to epub converter(google it) is very easy to use and works really well.

Try PDFMate, it's totally free and can convert PDF to ePub for reading on your iPad. It can convert PDF to text, image, HTML and swf as well.

3herosoft PDF to EPUB Converter for Mac provides powerful and professional functions to convert your PDF files to ePub file. After completing conversion, you can read eBooks more easily on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Sony Reader or other eBook Readers.
    Moreover, easy-to-use interface makes the operation quite easy for both beginners and advanced users. Just free download this Mac PDF to EPUB Converter to experience more colorful multimedia life from now on.
    For windows user, you can use 3herosoft PDF to EPUB Converter to get the ePub format files and enjoy with your cool handy readers.

More features:

* PDF to EPUB Conversion without Adobe Reader or Acrobat

* View PDF files on eBooks in EPUB format

* Batch PDF to EPUB conversion at high speed

* Extract image from PDF without quality losing

Best PDf to ePub Converter win+mac for epub reader ipad, ipad 2, iphone, ipod touch...
    pdf-to-epub.xstudio.biz

First please make sure you have installed iBooks app in your iphone. If you donít have it yet you can go to the iTunes Store to download one and it will be automatically installed the next time you sync your iPhone to your computer. Open the PDF file in the iBooks app and now you can enjoy your epub ibooks. Beside, you can ask google how to convert PDF to epub book and he will give you recommendation of useful converter and instructive articles.
    if youíre using mac, you can refer to this article about how to convert pdf to epub on mac

Hi, iBooks uses an eBook format called ePub. This file format is best for reading book on the iPad. If you want to convert .pdf file format into .ePub file format then you need to take help of some best and effective converter application. There are many types of tools available to perform this task, some of them are free and some of them requires license. You will found list of some pdf to ePub file converter application here.

Quote Originally Posted by sarashah View Post
    try epub2go, it works for me.
    I tried it days ago,done.

You Can Buy PDF Converter for iPad

share freeware to convert pdf to epub

TO 3DPageFlip PDF to ePub Converter +1, it's the best on I've used.

Has multiple profiles to choose from and I use it to convert movies for my iPad and it's perfect.

Drag and drop, choose a profile and you're done.
    (Freeware)

There are so many apps for that in the market. there's this PDF to ePub converter you can download from CNet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast